We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
according to Karen Davila (in her dzmm program),Bernadette Sembrano saw the controversial video of Vhong's private part. I hate to repeat what she said but Davila said it looks like a burnt cauliflower daw. talagang binaboy.
Rape case na imbes na attempted rape? Baka palalabasin nilang ni-rape siya before, then ginantihan lang nila...It will be interesting kung pano nila lulusutan 'to na lumabas na yung cctv.Mag ingat si Deniece sa sinasabi niya. The way I see it, yung mga nagtatanggol sa women's rights eh dapat magalit sa kanya, kasi ginamit niya yung rape angle na very sensitive kasi madami talagang pinagdaanan 'to na takot magsumbong at magkwento, tapos siya ginawa niya yan for money? fame? Ang daming kumampi nung una like Kat Alano etc, because this might have happened to her or someone she knows, kung ako sila kay Deniece ko ilalabas yung galit ko, she didn't make it easier for victims na nagtatago at nahihiya pa rin ngayon.
Hmmm....just heard Atty. Calleja address Vhong's lawyers with this 'cryptic message', na sila din daw (Vhong's lawyers) ang nag-defend kay Cedric Lee sa kaso nya vs David Bunevacz before, and ngayon sila naman daw ang nagdedemanda sa kanya/throwing 'false' allegations daw to him... and I say cryptic because I cannot seem to find the connection to this rape case, aside from Cedric Lee. What's his point? Baka may namimiss yung fried brain cells ko.
ginger_ale: kaya nga sis major 'huh' moment, di ko ma-gets what is the point of saying that, at yun pa ang last statement nya ha, which means he wanted it to make an impact. may impact nga, nalito ako eh. I'm interested to hear how they are going to defend it as a rape case. To be fair naman, I'm sure they came up with something to be able to push through with filing the case.