Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49182 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #320 on: April 24, 2014, 07:22:36 pm »
So this is how finding a soulmate feels like...  :-* :-* :-*

And now I know why you feel that way. ;D

-----------------

Bromance mode kayo ni Teddy Bear mo? Say hi to him for me. And tell him not to get too drunk and bulol. ;D

yoshina

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #321 on: April 24, 2014, 08:07:13 pm »
Wag mo kalimutan un pasalubong ko ha....or else wala kang premyo teehee  ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #322 on: April 24, 2014, 08:59:29 pm »
Dinner was a funny one. Who would have thought we would end up with just one rice and we have to go 'hating kapatid' mode. That was hilarious, but sweet... And definitely very good for our diet!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #323 on: April 25, 2014, 10:21:23 am »
I am trying my best to understand you. I am trying talaga. Sana nga manhid nalang ako.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #324 on: April 25, 2014, 09:03:21 pm »
Sayang no? Sabay sana tayo kanina only if I didn't get sick. Good luck tomorrow, nail it, okay? Tell your kiddos they're welcome.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #325 on: April 25, 2014, 09:10:51 pm »
I will surely miss you when I head out to the beach with the girls, but... this is also the reason I love you so dearly... because you definitely are supportive of the things that make me happy and you fully understand that I need my "ME" time, too! Thanks heaps! You rock!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2014, 11:10:58 am »
i hope that you are not lying or keeping things from me. i wish that you are behaving.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2014, 11:14:29 am »
i hope that you are not lying or keeping things from me. i wish that you are behaving.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2014, 03:05:50 pm »
I hope we could finally patch things up.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2014, 07:50:13 pm »
I miss you, buster. :)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2014, 09:07:45 pm »
I hope we could finally patch things up.

And we finally did. With a BANG!  ;)

I've missed you so much.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #331 on: April 27, 2014, 12:46:06 pm »
There will be better things that'll come your way. Malay mo in a year, matayo nyo na yung bar ni kuya Lloydie. Enjoy your bromance bonding later. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #332 on: April 28, 2014, 02:41:00 pm »
*singing* Everything's better when we do it together lalalala

Hope you had fun on your birthday! Thank you for spending it with me. *kiss kiss*

P.S. Tell your Mama thank you for the food.
P.P.S. Sorry for the baking fail! Hahaha next time i'll do better

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2014, 04:23:59 pm »
Thank you for the not-so-surprise visit yesterday. I really appreciate it and I love that you found a way for us to spend time together. And I hope we could spend some quality time again on our next monthsary - which is a few days from now. I love you so much mahal.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2014, 08:01:52 pm »
Well, ikaw na! Ikaw na talaga ang pinaka winner sa bipolar moves. Pero just the same, you're lovable and amazing just the way you are!

lan_cooper

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #335 on: April 29, 2014, 11:44:29 am »
Hello Love,

I hope you can take me out to dinner! It's been a long time.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #336 on: April 29, 2014, 01:05:59 pm »
I should've listened to you when you said na baka mabinat lang ako if I go today. Kaya eto, binat nga inabot ko. Please don't say "I told you so" and uunahan na kita, oo matigas na ulo ko. Ano nga ulit yung binubulong bulong mo nung sinabi mo yung "hay nako napakatigas talaga ng ulo mo"? Was it "pero mahal pa din kita"? Haha! Ikaw din, you're just as equally stubborn as I am but I feel the same. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #337 on: April 29, 2014, 02:22:37 pm »
^ oh my! Feel better soon, sis sugardrop!

***

And your bipolar, manic depressive streak continues on. Good thing you're such a cutie, so you can practically get away with it!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2014, 03:04:00 am »
^^get well soon, sis sugardrop
^haha funny!!

----

will this honeymoon phase ever be over? i hope not. i miss you too and see you on the weekend. <3

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #339 on: April 30, 2014, 09:40:56 am »
i hope to spend time with you today...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close