Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49076 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2014, 12:02:19 am »
You're really excited for my surprise no? You were like a kid asking questions non-stop. Just wait for it ha? :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2014, 10:02:44 am »
You look alot like him. I see a lot of you in him. It saddens me that our situation is like this. All I want is for all of us to be together. I pray that time will come and we could be together, and be happy.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2014, 11:12:49 am »
nakakainis ka naman ang OA ng reaction mo basta di kita imemessage nakakaasar ka  >:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2014, 06:30:15 pm »
You were a Darling today. Too cute! mwah!  :-*

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2014, 10:38:31 pm »
Hey, I've got a heart to heart to talk with your Tita's, Nanay and Your mom and guess what they have a confession.. Sobrang nalungkot ka daw sa nung nag away tayo.. hahaha.. wala lang natawa lang ako :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #285 on: April 20, 2014, 01:02:48 am »
Did we just agree on a date? Shvt just got real. Hahaha

I miss you more!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #286 on: April 20, 2014, 11:54:27 am »
If you can't make up your mind, I guess I'll just have to "provoke" you. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2014, 09:45:10 pm »
^ sounds like s good idea, sis sugardrop!

***

Happy Easter to you! Thank you for dinner & for giving in to what I wanted... nevermind even if I never really got what I wanted. Thanks still! It's the thought that counts!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #288 on: April 20, 2014, 11:09:37 pm »
Thank you for this day. I really miss the old times :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #289 on: April 21, 2014, 09:04:45 am »
alam mo takot ako. nakakalungkot lang. sana makasama kita today. sana tawagan moko. sana magparamdam ka naman today.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #290 on: April 21, 2014, 11:41:20 am »
I am excited for our first out of town trip next week love.. Thank you for everything.  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #291 on: April 21, 2014, 11:59:44 am »
Wag na pikon. Ikaw nga ang lakas mong mang-asar, kung maka-"ang liit mo kasi" ikaw sakin. Pero di naman ako napipikon kasi alam kong maliit talaga ako compared sayo. Ano magagawa ko kung hanggang balikat mo lang ako diba? Kaya wag na mapikon, sige ka, para kang may lalakeng nagme-menopause. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2014, 02:12:01 pm »
sugardrop, you guys are too cute!  :P

***

Thanks, thanks, thanks love for always supporting my love for shopping. I just can't help it. So many nice things to buy, so little time.. But seriously, I have been 'tipid' na nga through the years eh!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2014, 02:46:35 pm »
i felt blank kanina... pero naiilang lang siguro ako....

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2014, 08:25:12 pm »
^^
Hehe, thanks, sis insanelypurpleprincess. :)

-------------

Do you have your period today? ;D Anyway, I hope you'll like the shirt I got you and the surprise I have in store for you. Excited for your beerday! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #295 on: April 22, 2014, 08:06:25 am »
^ But of course, sis sugardrop!

***

I wonder what I should get you for your birthday. I am sorta panicking na since it's just less than a month away. Tick tock!!!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #296 on: April 22, 2014, 09:43:39 am »
Sabi mo hindi mo ko namiss kaya mo lang ako gusto makasama dahil wala kang kasama tapos ngayon irerequest mo na 1 week magstay.. haha.. aminin na kasi :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #297 on: April 22, 2014, 10:02:07 am »
Alam mo ba na may mga  times na naaalala ko yung mga nangyari and nasasaktan parin ako. I thought tapos na sa akin yun, hindi pa pala.

A classmate of – sent an invite last night, para sa isang party. ayaw ko lang siya papuntahin kase hindi ko rin kilala mga invited... pero parang unfair din sa kanya kase nadadamay siya sa ayaw ko na paglalalabas.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #298 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:12 pm »
I am up to something... And I do hope you don't find out what it is.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #299 on: April 22, 2014, 04:08:36 pm »
I love you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close