Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49141 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #300 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:08 pm »
So this is how finding a soulmate feels like...  :-* :-* :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #301 on: April 22, 2014, 10:24:31 pm »
See you tomorrow, pong pagong. ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2014, 09:15:39 am »
^^sis simang, sarap ng feeling na ma-meet ang soulmate di ba? =)


-----

good morning! i hope to spend time with you later

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #303 on: April 23, 2014, 11:56:41 am »
Matagal-tagal pa tayong magkakasama. Hindi agad ako makalayo sa 'yo.  ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #304 on: April 23, 2014, 04:06:21 pm »
one day, magkakasama sama din tayo....

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2014, 08:44:47 pm »
And so, I got away with it, huh? Oh well.. I hope my luck never runs out! Just the same, I want you to know that it's never about you... It's me, like really!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #306 on: April 23, 2014, 11:50:27 pm »
Thank you for choosing me everyday.

Happy birthday in 4 days! :-)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #307 on: April 24, 2014, 02:02:15 am »
^ How awesome for you guys, sis simang!!!

*****

Hey Love! Thank you for bringing home my McDonald's Nuggets with fries as requested. You simply are the best!!! Mwah! Mwah! So sweet it is to be loved by you...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2014, 03:22:35 am »
I'm so happy that you liked what I planned for your birthday and that message in a bottle. And that you want me to introduce you to my friends and even volunteered to accompany me to visit my fave aunt. Then your reaction is so cute when you asked kung ano pakilala ko sayo sa tita ko and I said pinsan. ;D And may pa-secret secret ka pa sa plan mo naman for my birthday. Thanks for understanding my decision to go back to office work although I knew what you meant when you said na mas kokonti na lang magiging oras ko. Hey, I'll make time for you no. Nakakatuwa yung bading sa salon no? Silip ng silip sayo while you're getting pampered. I was thinking - you can look but you can't touch. You look pretty sexy wearing that kilt, by the way. Happy birthday, superman. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2014, 09:40:26 am »
sana naman sinasagot mo ang phone mo.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #310 on: April 24, 2014, 09:51:32 am »
^^ sugardrop, awwwwww... too cute! I can't help but smile as I read through what you wrote. Happy birthday to your Superman!

*****

Thank you sooooooo much for coming by to drop off my loot. New make-up!!! I can't wait!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #311 on: April 24, 2014, 09:59:28 am »
ganyan ka. nagriring palang ang phone mo kanina then ngayon nakapatay na. you know i hate that. you know kung ano anong negative na naiisip ko pag ganyan ang ginagawa mo. sinasaktan mo nanaman ako. you are so unfair. phone lang. ino-off mo pa. i am planning pa naman to get you a new phone for your birthday tapos heto ka.  hindi tama yung ginagawa mo sa akin. i am doing everything for you and this is what you are doing to me. you are so unfair.!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #312 on: April 24, 2014, 10:24:18 am »
thank you sis @insanelypurpleprincess
sobrang cute nyo sis @sugardrop

haha stay in love girls! <3

^sis @ysa.belle, smile :)

----------

You're more excited than I am, I can feel it. Didn't realize you have that inner 'princess' in you lol

p.s. iloveyou
p.p.s. let's make cute babies together

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #313 on: April 24, 2014, 11:13:45 am »
^ How awesome baliwsayo... Keep the faith! I am sure he's for real naman. Enjoy!!!

Hihi thank you sis! I really hope so... <3

-----------------------

Hi Sweetie,

I'm so aliw for your being formal and being prim and proper (complete opposite of me). I'd say sex, you'd say making love. I'd say horny, you'd say inspired. Haha! And I love seeing your expression every time you'd hear me say salitang-kanto censored words. Can't help but giggle thinking about these things.. I love you more and more each day. Pwera usog. Lol!

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #314 on: April 24, 2014, 02:41:37 pm »
I thought we've already settled that issue before yet here we go again. So disappointing. What's worse is until now, you don't even try to apologize. 

P.S. I really hope you'll have a very great time tonight.



>:(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #315 on: April 24, 2014, 03:19:45 pm »
i am wondering why when i get to hear your voice i always feel better...  :'( :'( :'(

jamien

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #316 on: April 24, 2014, 04:57:46 pm »
I miss you na baby! Thank you for everything! Soooo excited for our future  :-* :-* :-* :-* ILYSMAAF

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #317 on: April 24, 2014, 05:01:51 pm »
You never ever fail to surprise me. Earlier today... Surprise attack and I loved it!  ;)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #318 on: April 24, 2014, 05:37:50 pm »
Alam mo I want to work far.  :'( :'( :'(   Basta abroad para makaipon sa future. Hindi ko man masisigurado na andiyan ka pag balik pero, pero alam ko gagawin ko ito para sa pamilya ko,  :) at dahil mahal na mahal kita, syempre hindi kita pababayaan.  :'(

I hope one day you will realize that despite my flaws  :'( , my craziness  :'( and whatever negative things that I have in my system  :'( , I am the only person who really loves you, who always puts you first... who will never ever betray and leave you... and that every decision I made before was always for your best interest. I love you. I hope you love me too...  :'( :'( :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #319 on: April 24, 2014, 05:52:52 pm »
Thank you, sisters insanelypurpleprincess and simang. :)

---------------------

Hey, having a great time with your kiddos? I hope so. Are you still rocking those pink heels, toenails and fingernails? Told the person assigned to you to not put yung pula sa nails mo eh. But you still rocked it, even though you're a tall and big man with tatts. And it's really cute whenever someone looks or stares at you and you'll look at me with a funny disgusted face. Thanks for the funny Big Bite on Your Big Mac photos you let me take of you at McDonald's before taking me home at 2am, kahit na it makes you feel stupid, just to make me laugh. ;D

And oh, you're welcome. I'm glad that I made you happy yesterday. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close