Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49209 times)

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #260 on: April 15, 2014, 10:02:20 pm »
Here we go again. Haaaay, starting over again?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #261 on: April 16, 2014, 04:54:00 am »
Remember the first time you told me you love me? Two weeks into dating and you said it, i know "weh" was not the most appropriate reaction but thank you for following through. You're making me feel loved everyday since then and everyday, i'm just grateful for having you.

We're so amazing together.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:44:01 am by simang »

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #262 on: April 16, 2014, 09:35:17 am »
you brought me to manaoag december 2008 and told me na yung babaeng makakasama mo habang buhay ang dadalhin mo doon... ako yung dinala mo doon. i miss you. i love you.

sabi mo kakahpon if maibabalik mo lang... alam mo, ako rin... naiiyak nanaman ako.  :'( :'( :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #263 on: April 16, 2014, 11:29:35 am »
I f'in love you too, every step of the way. I forgive you too. I wish I can make all your pain and troubles go away but I can't right now, I have my own demons to deal with. But we'll get through this. You believed me when I said that everything's going to be okay, I should too.

See yah! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2014, 02:21:29 pm »
^ (((hugs))) to you sis sugardrop. Di bale, malapit na Easter. It's bound to get better.

***

Well, I have been listening and all, except that all this plumbing jargon, including flappers, balls, reservoirs and what not, is so not my language, so sorry naman. Tao lang? Try my world and see if you get what I mean with classroom management, positive reinforcement and lesson planning.  ::)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2014, 03:39:09 pm »
holy week. di ba we used to go out and look for flagellants...  swimming, gala, staying up late... kakamiss. i will not give up on you... i will not give up on us. i love you and our family. one day, we will be together and be happy din... tiwala lang.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2014, 05:00:51 pm »
^^
Thanks, sis. It will get better. :)


Di ako nagpuyat ha, I'm just not feeling well. Thanks for caring. :)

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2014, 05:18:51 pm »
I'm sorry I pulled a big fight these past few days...

I love how the way I mean so much to you. You really never took that negatively and never pulled an emotional crap into me - as compared to what I did to you. You kept your cool and was very human to admit that you get mad easily thus you dont want to get into an argument with me.

Haay. Im sorry I gave in to the distance. I thought Im much stronger than that pero I missed you na talaga. To the highest level kaya napaka sensitive ko sayo.

Thanks for always saying to me after we fight, "Love you always." even you are busy at work.

You dont know how that one means so much to me. :)

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #268 on: April 17, 2014, 01:23:05 am »
Beb, I am so thankful to have you. I do not see myself growing old without you.
Thank you sa pagiging good provider kahit mag BF-GF palang tayo at wala naman tayong baby, may monthly akong sustento sayo haha! :) You are a good person indeed. Hinde lang sa akin.
Mahal na mahal kita and mag iingat ka lage sa barko. More years to come sa atin mahal! I am deeply in love with you. We will not let any situation change anything between the two of us. We are gonna make this work until the end. <3


sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #269 on: April 17, 2014, 03:04:13 am »
These are your exact words before you slept - "Just always remember, mahal na mahal kita". I will keep that in mind. Just always remember that I feel the same as well. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #270 on: April 17, 2014, 04:09:31 pm »
Now, where should we head off for our impromptu Holy Week break getaway?!?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #271 on: April 17, 2014, 11:02:21 pm »
Yummy what you cooked for dinner. Can't wait for you to cook for me again. It's my turn to cook something for your birthday next week. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2014, 11:15:34 am »
I want more of you..  ;)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2014, 12:16:37 pm »
I like this thread ha. 8)
_____________

Want to know a little secret? You're the sweetest guy I have ever known. I'm so amazed that despite of your high stature, well-known pa in your field.. sa kin ka pa na-in love. Hihi.. haba ng hair ko. And you're the most sensitive din and super consistent. Minsan isip ko you're too good to be true. Eenjoyin ko na lang while it last (grabe ang nega ano? Lol!) Can't help it lang. Sana tigilan mo na din pagreregalo sa kin. Hindi talaga ako sanay eh.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:20:28 pm by baliwsayo »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2014, 01:12:01 pm »
^ How awesome baliwsayo... Keep the faith! I am sure he's for real naman. Enjoy!!!

*****

Thanks for always making sure that I have everything that I need. Some days, I wish you were more like this or like that... but really now, if you could be what I wish you to be, but you will not be what you are, then never mind that!

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2014, 02:19:24 pm »
Arrrggghh.. Daig mo pa babae mag inarte.. Gusto mo ora mismo magkita agad tayo? Alam mo naman na hindi ako basta basta umalis.. hmp..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2014, 02:34:18 pm »
I already have my birthday surprise and gift planned for you. Just don't forget to bring your guitar, okay? :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2014, 03:33:44 pm »
I am oh so bored. Let's do something exciting naman. Surprise me!!!  ::)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2014, 05:23:28 pm »
What are you doing?? I'm just here.  Waiting for you. I miss our bonding time. Lalo na holy week. Usually namamasyal tayo. I just miss spending time with you.

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2014, 05:52:25 pm »
I love you baby boo hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close