Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other  (Read 49026 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #240 on: April 09, 2014, 09:10:43 pm »
I now understand, don't worry about it. See you real soon. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2014, 09:34:58 pm »
I am so happy everytime we're together. You're truly my one and only.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2014, 12:36:37 am »
It's not easy but I'm sticking around for as long as I can.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2014, 09:07:28 am »
i am trying my best kase i love you so much. if things go smooth talaga, i will get that phone na dapat sayo... pero i had bad dream last night eh... we will see.... matagal pa naman...

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #244 on: April 12, 2014, 09:44:14 am »
I dont know what is wrong with you. Simple question. I am just asking a simple question and you cannot answer it. Just a Yes or No. I would understand. Its hard. You are depriving me of this simple thing. It is so hard to love you and yet I still do. Why are you like this?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #245 on: April 12, 2014, 11:21:06 am »
Thank you for being an amazing and loving partner, love!  :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2014, 11:44:38 am »
You never fail to amaze me with all your little quirks. Last night was really nice, we were not supposed to meet until after the holy week but you made last night happen.

We should watch that forum again. I love how cool you were about the topic, and how we were able to discuss some of them. I enjoy hearing your views about them.

P.S. Waking up next to you, and you groping my boobs, i'd never trade them for anything.
P.P.S. I'll see you on your birthday.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2014, 12:02:58 pm »
There's always somebody who loves you. Always.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2014, 03:39:40 pm »
lies. i hope you have none. secrets. i hope you are not keeping any from me.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2014, 04:10:30 pm »
These tests, my goodness. Talo pa natin mag-asawa eh. But we'll get through this. ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #250 on: April 12, 2014, 05:17:55 pm »
i want to trust you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2014, 12:15:00 am »
I'm wondering. Once we get through this, are we ever going to be as happy as we were before this test? 

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2014, 01:42:14 am »
Bakit ka ba ganyan? Ang hirap mo intindihin :'(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:36 am »
My goodness, stop sending me those good morning selfies, nalalaglag panty ko ang aga aga. Haha.

How can I not miss you now. Gusto na kita ihug!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2014, 08:35:20 pm »
You're depressed, I'm depressed, we're both depressed. Ang saya! ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2014, 08:49:39 pm »
^sis, huuuuug

-------

I miss you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2014, 01:10:26 am »
^
Thank you, sis. :)

---------------

I'll get through this and you will too. We'll get through this Great Depression. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2014, 09:48:06 am »
naaalala ko yung masaya pa tayo... we go out and spend time talaga together... yung kahit anong problem hindi tayo natitibag... sana magkasama na tayo ulit... miss na miss na kita at yung mga bonding times naten... i miss waking up with you beside me.. i miss the hugs and i miss feeling so protected and secured.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2014, 12:29:40 pm »
I love you too. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other
« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2014, 10:12:11 am »
i miss our life together.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close