We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
When a guy says he's not sure about marriage, it means that he's not sure about marrying you. It's unfair that you have to wait until he's sure about marrying you. It's like saying na let's not commit muna, baka kase mas may better pa sayo, sayang naman kung papakasalan na kita.
After all these years, assuming you are both stable now, both mature people with plans and a target achievement timeline -- That I-Am-Searching-For-Myself line is actually his saying to your face: you're not The One. I see you as a Puede Na, though. Darling, sorry for the harsh words but I'd say the same thing to myself if I were in your shoes.9 years! Where are you? Sorry but - he has outgrown you, or just gotten bored.Don't wait for him to dump you for someone he deems as "sparkling".You walk now, & either he gets "boinked" into realizing your great value to him, or he just let's you walk.Heartbreak, yes -- but better than waiting for what? Do not settle for a guy who can't see you as a critical necessary part of his future.