watch now

Author Topic: Movie: BRIDE FOR RENT - star cinema  (Read 4519 times)

loveceleen

  • Guest
Re: Movie: BRIDE FOR RENT - star cinema
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 10:53:39 am »
Maganda siya at magaan/masaya ka paglabas mo ng theatre. Last week (3rd week na) kami nakapanood pero ang haba pa din ng pila. Standing room pa kaya ang daming talagang nagtiyaga para makapanood..

And nag hit na daw ng P300 million mark ang BFR. :) Congrats kina Kim, Xian, and the rest of the cast/ crew.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:41:28 pm by loveceleen »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Movie: BRIDE FOR RENT - star cinema
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2014, 11:28:22 pm »
^ Wow! I had no idea it reached that mark.. More than it being a Kim and Xian tandem, I was totally drawn to the story line.. What I did not expect that despite the very light moments, it centered on love for family and devotion to one's chosen partner in life, so it was oh so worth it! Though even before I saw the movie, I just knew I would love it and I was right! Highly recommended. The testimonials were too heart warming to pass up!

berrycherry

  • Guest
Re: Movie: BRIDE FOR RENT - star cinema
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2014, 12:26:38 am »
Kahawig siya ng movie ni kris aquino and christopher de leon noong araw,. I just don't know the title lang. Recently kasi pinalabas sya sa cinema one kaya napanood ko..

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: Movie: BRIDE FOR RENT - star cinema
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2014, 01:41:01 am »
I watched this and magaan nga sa pakiramdam. Very light. Nakita ko sa instagram ni Kim Chiu na nasa top 10 of best grossing film pala sila. Nagulat lang ako. Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close