We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sobrang ok kami when we’re together and when’s he’s ok. Sobrang happy, sobrang lambing, parang ako lang yung world niya and all. Pero one mistake, or if I point out something, bigla nalang siya sobrang magagalit. I’ve been called a wh*re, cursed, told that he won’t marry me, and the like. So now, ako ang mali sa amin? How to handle? What to do?
Sis TS, Have you considered that your partner might be ill?I had a bi-polar ex before. He told me about it on our first date. He was taking anti-depressants (and anti-psychotic meds din ata) Being a former psych major, I tried to understand his needs, although despite medication, symptoms manifest. He would cry because ayaw pa niya akong umuwi, we would fight over the silliest things and the way he would argue with me was beyond preposterous, parang bata sa elementary! I broke up with him after a month. It was that bad. If you feel like he goes from zero to sixty at the blink of an eye, well, it's a possibility worth looking into.