We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Not all males can accept single mom, may iba kasing lalaki o ibang tao na negative na ang pag iisip kapag narinig ang single mom..
^ sis, ito lang masasabi ko. Mukhang ready ka na naman magdate. Pero sana, huwag lang sa iisang lalaki. As you might fall into the trap of seeing him only at akala mo okay na okay na sya. Tapos before you know it, you have fallen for him, ayan ka na naman. Sakin kasi, I got married to my one and only BF. Hindi ako exposed at ni hindi ko nga alam how to fix our marriage when I discovered about my ex husband's infidelity. And little did I know din how to handle men or handle relationships. It took me some time. Fast forward, nakipaghiwalay ako, nagmuni muni, went on with life alone. But then, when I was ready to date again, I did. And I was initially confused as I was only seeing 1 guy at the start. Tapos parang ang bilis mahulog ng loob ko kasi iniisip ko who would fall for someone like me na may anak na, hiwalay sa asawa and matanda narin. But little did I know, I found my distractions by dating other men too (para hindi ako magfall sa first guy that just appears in front of me). This also gave me some perspective on dating, how to choose the right guy for you, to think before loving, etc. Because as of this point, I don't think I can afford another mistake. Wala nako sa kalendaryo and therefore, I just don't want to waste my time, effort, tears and heartache to someone na hindi deserving. Moreso, damay pa mga bata if ever magkamali ako. Bear this in mind too, damay daughter mo in case you intend to be in a serious relationship. Kaya before any relationship becomes serious, make sure na talagang deserving yung lalaki ng pagmamahal mo. The last thing you want is to be in the same shoes as you were when your ex left you.