We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
She's saying the situation is really bad and expect it to get worse.
khriseeee, curious on your pedia's advice...does that mean you also had your daughter's yaya/caregiver vaccinated? Of course it's not only you she's exposed to. My concern now is it's back to school and my 6 yo daughter and her yaya spend half a day outside. I'm not concerned with my daughter since her vaccines are complete. I'm not sure Lang with the yaya. Siyempre she doesn't spend the waiting time alone and she definitely interacts with a lot of people there. If nahawa na siya, she brings it in to our home, making everyone especially the kids susceptible. Hay I'm getting paranoid. Well at least my kids are vaccinated so if ever that happens I'm praying the effect won't be that bad.