We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Guys are not the most complicated people on earth. I have a guy friend, conyo as can be, he's dating this girl na alam naman naming lahat ay hindi pareho ng social status nya. Pero ubod ng ganda naman talaga. Yun lang, pag nagsalita, parang Marianne Rivera, if you know what I mean. Tingnan mo nga si Marianne, di mo naman masasabi na ka level nya si DingDong, but they're together. What can we say? Chick si Marianne e. So I guess it works out in the end and everybody's happy. Go for it!
I like sarah29's answer.Also, I think some conyo kids nagkataon lang that they were born into rich families. Period. The money that they spend are from their parents, not from their own hard work. There is no honor in spending what is not yours. But that's just me. I have more respect for the self-made.(Pero if his parents raised him well, taught him the value of work, and lahat ng ginagamit nya to finance his interests and hobbies are his talaga, then great.)