I met this guy over the internet...
We've been friends online for years but not the chatting type.
This year, we chatted and got to the "getting to know stage"
and he would always ask if we can meet.
I would always reason out.
I'd say, may work ako or may plans na ako(during the holidays)
Why did I say he is a
CONYO?
(CONYO referring to that semi-derogatory term for people who seem to be high-class and vain or conscious about their social status and speak in Taglish or broken-Tagalog mixed with English.)Kasi he lives in a exclusive place,
graduated college sa 1 international school, even studied abroad..
speaks 3 languange (TAGALOG, ENG, SPANISH) and even knows a little french
and now studying JAPANESE (or was it chinese?).
he's into expensive stuff (usually talks about & posts about),
he's into RACING ... basically things that ordinary (AVERAGE) people like me
cannot afford. And MOST OF THE TIME,
he converse in ENGLISH, TAGLISH but never in straight tagalog
(pero dito siya lumaki)
I like him (pero not LIKE-LIKE if you know what I mean)
Interesting kasi siya, kaso talagang feeling ko maiilang(manliliit) ako sa kanya.
Social status: average lang ako.
Hindi ako MALALIM mag-ENGLISH, but I'm a call GIRL (works sa call center haha)
Compared to him, jologs ako.

ANY TIPS?
Ano sa tingin niyo?