watch now

Author Topic: All about WAXING (part 8)  (Read 117201 times)

bootski

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #300 on: February 28, 2015, 11:03:47 am »
Thank you sis milishiu for the input. Will try Sugar Queen next time. And oo nga, mukhang mas ok nga flavors nila. Thanks again.

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #301 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:08 pm »
I love the feel of my body after waxing. Sore but hair-free. Dati I shave using this razor for ladies but it's not enough. I noticed pa na lagi ako may cuts kahit anong caution pa iexercise ko like following some articles re which direction should the razor go.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #302 on: February 28, 2015, 04:53:54 pm »
sis, saan available ang sugar queen?

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #303 on: March 01, 2015, 09:01:36 am »
Option ko for sugar wax are barebody, sugar queen or esme organics. Di ko alam ano bibilihin ko.

dariables

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #304 on: March 01, 2015, 04:54:32 pm »
need some info...
i usually go for brazillian wax at laybare once a month... my question is what cream do you use afterwards to help with the irritation?  :P thanks!

milishiu

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #305 on: March 02, 2015, 09:22:29 am »
need some info...
i usually go for brazillian wax at laybare once a month... my question is what cream do you use afterwards to help with the irritation?  :P thanks!

HI dariables, for Sugar Queen Products they have Aloe Soothing Lotion for after wax session. To help soothe redness after waxing and help close the open pores.

milishiu

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #306 on: March 02, 2015, 09:28:11 am »
Hi kittycat228, you can buy Sugar Queen from @xiaomeistore (Instagram) or through (Facebook) www.facebook.com/xiaomeistore

Hi misslovelyjoy, if my comment would help you choose from the 3 sugar waxes. Though I haven't yet use the other waxes other than Sugar Queen wax. I would say that Sugar Queen has a more practical and appealing flavors in variants of Honey, Coffee and Green Tea.

khryz09

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #307 on: March 02, 2015, 10:31:09 am »
Sugar Queen din gamit ko sa Cold sugar wax. Favorite ko yung Green Tea :)

sakin naman coffee ata yun hehe okay naman at mabilis gamitin may konting sakit pero tolerable naman eto na lagi kong gagamitin sa ua ko :D

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #308 on: March 03, 2015, 08:46:47 pm »
anyone who has tried post-brazilian wax products from Strip? I wonder if these are necessities or not? Ngayon kasi I'm not using anything after pero I wonder kung may effect in the long run.

krizzy_go

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #309 on: March 05, 2015, 10:31:28 am »
I prefer waxing than pluck or shave,it also helps lighten ua kesya sa shave or pluck pero ako lang nag wawax sa sarili ko tipid eh :)

khryz09

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #310 on: March 05, 2015, 11:47:15 am »
I prefer waxing than pluck or shave,it also helps lighten ua kesya sa shave or pluck pero ako lang nag wawax sa sarili ko tipid eh :)

Hi Sis, DIY Wax ba ginagamit mo? Pano? hehe

ajang

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #311 on: March 25, 2015, 05:39:09 am »
mga sis any recommendations kung san maganda magpa-brazilian wax for first timers?  and yung brazilian ba nila is kasama pati anal area? i want din kasi yung lagyan ng design and not totally bald eh. mas ok na rin yung may package for full legs, ua, bikini/brazillian and brows para isang session na lang lahat.

i've been a customer of laybare sm bacoor for full legs, yung una ok naman pero the second time may mga small hair na naiwan. i also tried their ua waxing nag darken yung ua ko after di ko alam kung normal effect.

now im looking for a new salon na pwede na for all, ok lang kahit medyo pricey basta worth it. based on back reading mukhang maganda sa strip for a first time brazilian, i just don't know if may packages sila and saang branch?

TIA sa help

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #312 on: March 25, 2015, 02:34:38 pm »
Just tried sugarqueen wax green tea. First time ko gumamit ng cold wax. Dati kasi I bought hot wax kaso tinatamad ako mag-init tsaka andaming gamit like yung strip cloths. Mas okay ito sa'kin. Easy to use and effective tsaka hindi rin siya ganong kasakit. Medyo kelangan lang ng practice yung pagknead kasi pansin ko pag overkneading e nagiging masyado siyang madikit so magstick na sa kamay mo hehe.

ajang

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #313 on: March 29, 2015, 04:42:16 am »
yung balak ko na sa strip magpa brazilian end up in lay bare sm bacoor. not bad for my first time may konting pain at kinda nagbleed pores ko pero sabi sakin normal yun since first time at from roots talaga ang pagtanggal ng hair. plus i really like wax tech ate Joan, she's very friendly at concern talaga sya kung nasasaktan ako o hindi at the same time di sya nagkulang sa paalala kung ano ang don'ts after waxing.

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #314 on: April 01, 2015, 08:53:39 am »
Which is better pag nagpa-brazilian, cold or hot wax?  I've only tried cold wax (Laybare) but I read somewhere na less pain pag hot wax since it opens up the pores. True ba?

ajang

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #315 on: April 01, 2015, 10:16:17 pm »
Which is better pag nagpa-brazilian, cold or hot wax?  I've only tried cold wax (Laybare) but I read somewhere na less pain pag hot wax since it opens up the pores. True ba?

yup. sa laybare cold wax pero nung nagpa bw ako i requested na hot water gamitin nila pampalambot/pantunaw sa wax nila and ayun less pain nga sya

Tatrix

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2015, 05:17:40 am »
I use Sally Hansen all over body wax kit. Medyo may kamahalan kasi magpawax dito so I just do it on my own except brazilian. Yun kasi hindi ko kaya gawin, mas masakit kapag ako gumawa. I don't like wax strips though. Nasasayangan ako, wala naman natatanggal.  The wax kit is easy to use so okay lang.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2015, 12:04:41 pm »
Maganda ba magpawax ng eyebrows sa Benefit Brow Bar Trinoma? TIA :)

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2015, 03:46:25 pm »
It's been 2 years since I've traded my razor to DIY waxing kit and noticeably, less hair growth and finer hairs na yung tumutubo sa legs ko (as compared to before na hairy man legs talaga).

I'm DIY waxing my legs, underarms and upper lip using Veet hot wax. It comes in a microwavable container and a spatula with a pseudo-heat indicator so very convenient for me. I've also tried Veet ready to use wax strips (just rub it in between your hands before using) but hair grows back after 2 weeks pa lang (compared to their hot wax na after a month pa before I wax again).

When I was still in the Phils, I find Nanny Rose perfect pero nung nagbakasyon kami last year and yun ginamit ko, parang it wasn't as good as before, i.e. I need to make several pulls before the hairs would come off :(

spinnn

  • Guest
Re: All about WAXING (part 8)
« Reply #319 on: April 10, 2015, 03:32:55 pm »
Anyone tried sa PinkParlour?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close