We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ hi sis! congrats! same tayo im on my 23rd week na din..girl naman sakin.. did your ob requested you to have the CAS? wala kasi sakin e..yung mga ibang test lang like urinalysis and cbc
Wow! dami na nakakafeel sa babies natin. I can feel him kick and everyday, I look forward to his movements. Nasa breech position si baby now so, I feel the kick sa may puson area. Another reason why I look forward to his movements kasi I have colds and coughs. Went to a pulmonologist and she told me I have an infection na sa sobrang ubo ko may phlegm kasi na green (sorry medyo kadiri) I was asked to drink Dimetapp for kids for 5 days and nakaantibiotic na ako for 3 days. Safe naman daw to take it kasi mag 1 week na and super sakit ng throat ko. Buti na lang safe naman si baby but shempre can't help but still be worried. Will go back to my OB next week para pacheck ko si baby ulit for peace of mind na rin. I hope and pray to get better soon! Hope all is well sa inyo.
Hi sis sixteen_16 same tayo sa chinese gen din ako manganganak. Sino ob mo dun? Mine was Dr. Socorro Zamorra and she asked me to have CAS. Will be going to new world diagnostic today for CAS, super nakakaexcite. Hope everything will be okay