watch now

Author Topic: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)  (Read 66156 times)

Tinzi88

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2014, 09:57:46 am »
Hi! I'm 15 weeks now! First time Mom too! :D EDD is on July 14, 2014 :D

chloebaby

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2014, 06:40:39 am »
Sis Tinzi88 same tayo ng EDD July 14, 2014 hehe!
15 weeks 2 days ata ako today :)

Tinzi88

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2014, 09:11:55 am »
Sis Chloebaby oo nga! parang may baby boom this year or napansin ko lang kasi I'm one of those belly blessed?

Excited na ko for the gender determination test...First baby namin ni hubby :D I just pray that my our  jellybean is healthy and normal ang delivery!

I'm on bed rest this week kasi had flu like symptoms last monday. Straight kaagad kay OB. Ayun, acute respiratory tract infection daw. Pero tomorrow work na ulet.



Baby2014

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 10:14:19 am »
Hello mga sis. EDC Aug 11, 2014. First baby namin kaya excited much. Pati mga relatives. TTC kasi kami for almost 4 years. At thanks God binigay din nya.

jeloeight

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 12:53:46 pm »
Hi Mommies =) EDD is on August 04, 2014 =) Currently on my 12th week. 1 year and 8 months TTC. First baby din namin ni hubby. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy to all of us!  ;D

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2014, 02:11:23 pm »
Hi mga sis..Im on my 13 wks and 5 days na din..:) has anyone of you feel the your baby move already? how early can you feel them ba?

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:12 pm »
Joining in! Entering my 6th week pa lang. So far no nausea yet and hoping it won't kick in. I'm taking antibiotics because of UTI though and I've had a miscarriage a few months ago. This will hopefully be our first baby. I'm super anxious to hear the baby's heartbeat on Saturday.

I have a question. Did your doctors stop you from exercising? I like to take dance classes at the gym and she told me to stop going altogether. She said to stick to walking. I'm not sure if she's just conservative or if that's really what doctors advise. I always read Baby Center and other websites and they say it's okay to do mild exercise like yoga and dancing. Just curious.

shanshan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2014, 03:49:46 pm »
Joining the club! 12w2d today, due on August 8. 2nd pregnancy ko ito but my first baby stopped growing at 9w. I am so thankful na entering 2nd trimester na ako.

Well sa sobrang pagkaparanoid ko bumili ako ng fetal doppler, ok naman kay OB dahil wala naman daw bad effect yun, ang masama lang daw pag hindi ko nadinig HB ni baby baka mastress ako so i prepare ko daw sarili ko na there will be times na mahihirapan ako hanapin. So far since i was 8w3d, everyday ko nadidinig si baby. Sabi ni OB it's actually a good decision for my own peace of mind and baby's comfort den. Laking tulong din kase sa tulad kong malaki takot, yung assurance na okay si baby.

Praying for a H&H 9 mos for all of us!

michichar

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2014, 04:45:28 pm »
Baby boom nga raw this year. dami rin ako friends na preganant this year... sabay sabay... the baby dust is all over the place ata  :)

Sis dreamweaver83, I think pagsa 1st trimester hinde pa sha advisable... com 2nd trimester and hinde ka maselan... no anything, that's the time its ok to do your exercises with caution pa rin. Im starting my 2nd trimester (13wks) na but just the other week, nagbleed ako... good thing wala naman nakita na anything sa ultrasound and that the baby is doing good naman. Negative for UTI din so binalik ni Ob yung duphaston ko and isoxillan and complete bed rest ako. the only time i get off the bed is to pee and take a bath. otherwise nakatali ako sa bed... 1wk na and may ko ting spotting pa ako. Btw, the all day sickness went back din... hay, Im hoping that I will be A-OK na soon and continue lang na si baby na maging Okay :)

Cam

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2014, 10:40:34 am »
Hello Mommies!

I enjoy reading your posts as I can find sisters who can relate to how I'm feeling.  I'll be 10 weeks in a few days and it will be our first baby.  Like sis Sha, we had a miscarriage early this year so medyo praning kami ni hubby.  Sis Sha, where did you buy your heartbeat doppler?  How much does it cost?  I think that would greatly assure us that baby is doing ok everyday.

I don't have any food cravings or aversions but I've been feeling nauseous everyday and super tamad.  I'm suppose to be over the moon with happiness but I've been feeling lousy and down with the nausea.  But I notice when I'm talking to friends in a social gathering, my nausea disappears!  Sabi ni hubby, nadi-distract ako pag nagdadaldal ako so nakakalimutan ko yung nausea ko :)

nutata

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2014, 05:23:48 pm »
EDD first week of September here! Am at 9 weeks with our first but have NO SYMPTOMS. No morning sickness, etc etc. If ever, just the boobs and I'm always hungry (no cravings in particular, just anything)! But even that comes and goes depending on the day. Sometimes I freak out and get really worried kasi baka normal na walang symptoms but my mom was the same daw, and our first TVS showed everything to be okay naman. Waiting for another at the end of 9 weeks hopefully tuloy tuloy na!

@shanshan, where did you buy the doppler? I want din sana para di ako nagwoworry everyday!

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2014, 03:58:30 pm »
Thanks for your feedback. Hindi na nga siguro ko muna mag-eexercise hanggang makakuha ng go signal.. Takot lang ako na magkatoo much weight gain kasi walang ka-exercise-exercise. Since wala kong work ngayon, I'm always just lying in bed.

Sis @michichar, yung bleeding, as in red? Parang period? Marami? Curious lang ako what to watch out for kasi may nabasa ko na normal yata yung spotting.

Anyway, we had a repeat transv yesterday and I'm so happy kasi may heartbeat na finally si baby. :) At least kahit papaano napalagay yung loob ko. Natakot kasi ako kasi wala pa rin akong morning sickness like @nutata pero at least may progress naman so happy kami ni hubby.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2014, 06:48:07 pm »
According to my OB its okay to exercise as long as you've been doing it even before you got pregnant. I told her i dont exercise at all so she told me wag nalang kasi baka ma stress lang ako.

I believe sis kaya your ob is extra careful with you kasi you miscarried before. I was 6 weeks na when i find out i was pregnant. We were travelling for a month and i was walking a minimum of 15km a day and never did i bleed or had any spotting. Sa case ko hindi parin ako advised to exercise ha. And bawal daw mag sex. Hahaha but im already on my second trimester so we're good to go na lols.

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2014, 11:11:17 am »
Mga sis, pashare naman ng mga gamit niong soaps, facial wash and lotions oh..di ko natanong uli si ob kung alin yung ok e..im using dove and st ives na oatmeal and shea butter lotion.. ponds as my moisturizing cream din pala..

TIA  :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 01:42:59 pm »
I use dove and olay soaps and yung facial wash ko yung facial wash ko pa even before i got preggy, yung clean and clear na blue. I read naman the ingredients wala naman siyang retinols/retin a. I use physiogel as my moisturizer. Basta walang whitening sabi ng derma ko.
Bio oil ako sa tummy. I'll go purchase a mustella stretchmarks cream this week kasi lumalaki na bump ko 16w narin naman ako.

sprinkles.mcwoozey

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2014, 05:26:26 pm »
Hi sisters, 19 weeks naman ako. Although June 28 ang EDD ko, sabi ni ob, pwede raw akong tumawid ng July hehe so I'm lurking in two threads here.

Nagkaron rin ako ng UTI at the same time ubo at sipon nung 16 weeks ako. Niresetahan ako ni ob ng cefalexin pero instead ng usual 4x a day, ginawa niyang 3x a day for 5 days. Laking gulat ko rin, nawala yung ubo at sipon ko. Dalawa pala yung gigamot ng antibiotic na iyon. So nawala ang UTI at nawala rin yung respiratory infection.

OB said na safe yung carbocisteine sa mga preggy, so okay rin yung over the counter. Her personal recommendation is loviscol for suspension syrup for adults, yung parang cherry flavor. unfortunately, out of stock these days so pinatulan ko lang yung solmux. same generic name, same formulation.

excited akong magpacheck up next week. wala pa akong vaccine so I'll try to ask my ob about it.

Have a happy and safe pregnancy :]

sixteen_16

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2014, 06:25:34 pm »
^ pwede ko pa din pala ituloy yung clean clear facial wash ko yung nasa small bottle lang.. :) 15 weeks palang ako so para lang din akong busog pa..baka next week na din ako mgstart for the stretchmarks to be..:) thanks sis!

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2014, 07:05:48 pm »
 basta walang retinols/ retin a and salicylic acid.

Mga sis ilang weeks kayo bago niyo icheck gender ni baby? Gusto ko na kasi pa check on the 24th sa next visit ko. I'll be 19w by then.

chloebaby

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2014, 07:25:51 am »
Hello there mommies!
May lotion na ko for our tummy.
Yung mga officemates ko na nagbuntis na dati wala sila marks sa tyan kasi nag lotion sila ng Johnsons na plain lang daw tas nilagyan nila ng tatlong myra E tapos  yun na yung pinapahid nila every after bath :)

try ko din baka sakali hehe :)

den.nica

  • Guest
Re: Babies due 3rd Qtr 2014 (July, August, Sept)
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2014, 09:25:46 am »
Hi Mommies! First post ko dito I mentioned na hindi pa kita si baby sa UTZ, repeat UTZ 2 weeks after then nag hello na si baby :) Currently 9W2D kami ngayon ni baby. Nag tetake pa rin ako ng pampakit til this week na lang and UTZ again sa Feb 15. Madalas kasing may sharp pains and lower back ache.

Sa 1st baby ko hindi effective sakin yung mga lotion, grabe stretch marks ko! Dry skin kase ako so expected ko ng ganun.

Nakita gender ni 1st baby nung 5-6 months preggy ako. kasabay nung congenital anomaly scan :) Hoping boy naman ngayon si bunso para quota na ;-)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close