We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
7 weeks preggy here. I havent had a "formal" check up with my OB yet (my OB btw is my sis in law). But I was given folic acid and calcium. My due date was not yet determined and this is my 2nd bebe already. Panganay is already 4 yo so parang nakalimutan ko nang magbuntis but just like my first pregnancy, I dont feel anything extra except madali lang akong mapagod. Have a safe pregnancy fellow mommies!
Hi sissies! first time post on a different topic naman..last year puro wedding preps e.. im on my 10th week now.. 2 mos preggy ako nung kinasal..hihi, mejo napauna lang ng onti.. my OB is Dra Cristina Lee sa Chinese Gen..siya ngpaanak kay mama samin 5 lahat..haha! pero shes not that old pa naman when I met her..