We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was once a mistress. He was my professor in the university. He was 27. His civil status or personal life was never discussed in his class. I was a quiet aloof student, and it was my atypical behavior that fascinated him. He was very gentle on me especially after he learned that I was undergoing psychiatric treatment then. .....As for the wife, eversince naman nahihiya ako sa kanya. She has no idea about what had happened. She has no idea that I ever existed in their married life. She’s like an Ate to me every time I look at her picture. Naaawa ako sa kanya. She looks very nice and pretty and up until today, in my prayer time, hinihingi ko ng tawad ang lahat ng kasalanan ko sa kanya.
Ayaw mong gantihan?
^No matter how persistent the guy is, if ayaw mo nothing will ever progress.