We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Happy Holidays everyone!!! How's the wedding planning? 6 months to go for me
Hi! I also have Ian Cruz as my videographer, also a June 2015 bride!
Hi! Are you from Cebu as well? When is your wedding and where?
28th of June. Shangri-la Mactan. Is your wedding on the 27th? I think we're sharing the out of town expenses for Ian Cruz's team! How's you wedding planning?
Hi ladies. I hope you can help me find a good wedding coordinator based in Cebu. My wedding is scheduled on August 29, 2016 and handling the preparation by myself will be very impossible since I work abroad. Do you have any suggestion where shall I focus first at this time of the year?