Author Topic: Cebu Brides  (Read 52754 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #200 on: February 23, 2015, 07:09:03 pm »
^ Arneil Dawal is my personal recommendation.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2015, 12:54:24 am »
may i recommend my videographer, tatsuo productions? another videographer i've seen is digital minds videography (i had a classmate who got married last year and this was their videographer)

moisha311

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2015, 05:51:01 am »
Hi! I also have Ian Cruz as my videographer, also a June 2015 bride!  ;)


Happy Holidays everyone!!! :) How's the wedding planning? :) 6 months to go for me :)

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2015, 03:02:14 pm »
Hi! I also have Ian Cruz as my videographer, also a June 2015 bride!  ;)

Hi! Are you from Cebu as well? When is your wedding and where? :)

moisha311

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2015, 06:12:04 am »
Hi! Are you from Cebu as well? When is your wedding and where? :)

28th of June. Shangri-la Mactan. Is your wedding on the 27th? I think we're sharing the out of town expenses for Ian Cruz's team!  ;D How's you wedding planning?

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2015, 06:19:24 pm »
28th of June. Shangri-la Mactan. Is your wedding on the 27th? I think we're sharing the out of town expenses for Ian Cruz's team!  ;D How's you wedding planning?

Yes, we should!:) Can you PM me your facebook so we can discuss?:)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:43:17 pm by nimnim »

moisha311

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2015, 11:57:38 am »
@nimnim I cant respond via PM. Maybe you can send your FB link so we can chat there?

joanlim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2015, 02:40:59 pm »
Done with the wedding and it was super fun,,,


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #208 on: March 11, 2015, 12:20:21 pm »
joanlim, yey! Congratulations to the hubby & best wishes to you! Now, you move on to Out and About as the new thread tambayan for your Honeymoon plans perhaps? Cheers to a life of love and adventures together!!!

joanlim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #209 on: March 11, 2015, 07:13:01 pm »
thank you sis @insanelypurpleprincess; had our honeymoon at bellevue Bohol. will surely miss this thread ...

sharing some of our photos from Shutterfairy; i'm very satisfied with our supplier

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.919043771460005.1073741957.143717498992640&type=1

twinxie_twix

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2016, 01:17:09 pm »
Hi ladies. I hope you can help me find a good wedding coordinator based in Cebu. My wedding is scheduled on August 29, 2016 and   handling the preparation by myself will be very impossible since I work abroad. Do you have any suggestion where shall I focus first at this time of the year?

sassyces

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2016, 01:01:22 am »
Hi ladies. I hope you can help me find a good wedding coordinator based in Cebu. My wedding is scheduled on August 29, 2016 and   handling the preparation by myself will be very impossible since I work abroad. Do you have any suggestion where shall I focus first at this time of the year?

Hi sis! Cebu bride here (April 2017). I haven't secured the services of a wedding coordinator since I think I can do most of the bookings myself (at over a year pa din naman) but come the time na I leave Pinas, dun nalang. To answer your question, below are the more to most popular.

Snoogie Mata of Snoogie Weddings and Events
Carlo Abaquita of Unique Weddings and Events
Tisha Mae Cue of Bliss Unlimited Event Planning and Design
Belle MariƩe Weddings and Events

Others:
Iris Cular of Iris Castillo Weddings and Events
Rica Paez of Fame's Wedding Concepts and Events
Tonette Carcel of TCarcel Events Planning
Gaylord Aves
Danny Villarante
Ana Conejero
Stephanie Olalo
Ritchie Mendoza

For sure madami pang iba apart from abovementioned. 😊



Aer21

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2016, 08:24:20 pm »
Hi sis 112214bride!

Planning to book Shangri-La Mactan din for my wedding venue, how was the food? sulit ba?

Then for your videographer, may I know kung anong name nung nagshoot sa video? I pm'd them in their facebook for the rates but they have yet to come back to me.

fallen_@ngeL

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2016, 12:11:39 am »
our wedding was last feb 21, 2015 reception was in Crimson beach area =)
recommended ang mga nakuha suppliers you can contact them
rainbowfish - photo
sly studios - video

;)

goodluck on the preps girls

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2016, 03:17:17 pm »
hi sis Aer21

sorry for the late reply. the food was good. you'll have a free food tasting with them naman after confirmation, or with fee if you dont want to book just yet. and they can adjust it to your taste. unfortunately ang daming natira na food during our wedding and we forgot to take them with us. pero sulit naman :)

our videographer is photogenics team. you can email them and look for Don or Sir Tony. They are from Olongapo. :)

Crayzzee

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2016, 06:33:44 pm »
Hi girls! Cebu bride here :) need a little help :) Any recommendations on videographer? My wedding will be on December 17. Hope to hear from you girls :) Thank you!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2016, 10:23:45 pm »
Hello Cebu brides!! I'm a Northern Samar brides and so far, i have not found a good event stylist! Can I have some recom from Cebu mga sis? And if you know their price range too 😊

margauxie

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2016, 03:44:32 pm »
Hello!

Sorry! Life got in the way so mejo I stepped away from everything.. but wedding's still a go! :)

Oct 2017 na kami, sure na :)

almost all the suppliers are booked except for logistics, choir and the band na lang.. naghahanap pa kami ni H2B ng band most prob from Cebu that can play cover songs from the 60s till now.. madami kasi kaming oldies that will go to the wedding and we want them to have fun :)

@ms_jandel nakahanap ka na ng stylist? I booked wild reverie early this year :) They quoted me 195k I think for church, reception and all the paraphernalia.. of course I have to pay for their transpo and accommodations too :) Mabel is so great to talk to.. she'll really listen to what you want and give her insights.. nag location viewing na kami nung October, and her partner, si Lexia went to meet us :) You could see how much they're into the details and I really felt relaxed with them :)

ubec.bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2017, 12:17:30 pm »
Any updates from cebu brides here?

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #219 on: June 20, 2017, 03:02:52 pm »
Hi GT! We are considering Cebu for our prenup venue. But due to limited budget (and since isasabay lang namin sana sya sa out of town trip namin), we are looking for affordable but highly recommended Photographer preferably Cebu-based (no OOTF). :) We are open to "newbie" photographers basta magustuhan namin style nya/nila. TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close