watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78823 times)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2015, 02:20:55 pm »
just recently got MAC mineralize blush in modest from their Heirloom Mix collection. I like how it's not as pigmented and how its's a buildable color. I love the sheer finish  :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2015, 11:28:21 am »
Just got MAC Rebel recently and I am just head over heels in love with the product!  ;D

It's the perfect night-out shade for me. Or for when I'm feeling a little more gutsy. Great shade!

Next on my list: Velvet Teddy  ;D

OMG nabuhay nanaman lemming ko for Rebel. For the longest time I was holding on buying it. Iniisip ko summer naman baka hindi na uso dark shades pero ang ganda nya kasi. :/

Maganda ba MAC 159? I bought 187 already then I saw 159 naman from Lightness of being Collection..

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2015, 12:08:21 pm »
Mga sis,natry nyo na ba makabili mac lippies from singapore?my significant difference ba from u.s?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2015, 03:09:52 pm »
^^^syrup is available locally. It's my mlbb lipstick!

marssie

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2015, 03:28:22 pm »
^I want Velvet Teddy too but it's not available here in Manila. Eh I want to see it in actual muna sana. :(

Velvet Teddy is a love love :-* Eto lang ang nude na bumagay sa kulay ko :)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2015, 12:55:58 am »
Mga sis,natry nyo na ba makabili mac lippies from singapore?my significant difference ba from u.s?

significant difference is the price ☺️ of course cheaper sa US.
i have bought mac lipsticks  here in Singapore. it retails at S29$ (or 30) sa Mac stores and sephora, cheaper sa changi airport dun ako madalas bumili or sa sephora whenever i have the 10% off.

babypink0224

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2015, 01:10:20 am »
i bought a new studio fix powder yesterday :) im using snob lipstick hehe

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2015, 02:51:58 am »
Velvet Teddy is a love love :-* Eto lang ang nude na bumagay sa kulay ko :)

What's your shade of your MAC foundation? Bagay kaya sa NC35 skintone ko? ☺️

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2015, 09:15:34 am »
do you guys know where else can i buy Mehr? OOS kasi lagi sa Trinoma and SM North. nung december pa ako naghahanap. :'( kahit online store okay lang.

abbyabendan

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2015, 10:53:55 am »

Good morning sisters.. just bought new mac lipstick

 shade is dangerous.. it is so nice.. orange na matte..

bought it at their outlet at power plant mall..

there is a very nice sa dun, francis is his name..

try this new shade.. stay beautiful sisters..

Abby

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2015, 11:21:59 am »
^May Mehr sa Mega. Tawag ka na lang para sure!

abbyabendan

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2015, 08:44:56 am »
good morning sisters..

any new shades of mac lipstick available? anong latest?

thanks a lot..

Abby

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2015, 08:24:11 pm »
^latest MAC release that I want to buy is Viva Glam Miley. can't wait :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2015, 09:15:05 pm »
I want Please Me. Wala na ako kahit isang MAC sa stash ko. ;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #354 on: February 04, 2015, 11:31:45 pm »
I rediscovered my all time fave which is Chatterbox and paubos na siya. Though I love this I won't repurchase it anymore, gusto ko Craving naman next time.  :D

burberi

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #355 on: February 05, 2015, 08:53:52 pm »
^I love Chatterbox too! My go-to lipstick when I'm feeling dull and ugly. It brightens the face  :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #356 on: February 05, 2015, 09:50:00 pm »
^ Oo nga eh, perfect for everyday use.

beautyjunkie22

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #357 on: February 05, 2015, 11:20:44 pm »
for me, everyday shade would be Mehr, honey love, taupe, please me. Those your lips but better shade.  ;)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2015, 08:17:51 pm »
^I love Chatterbox too! My go-to lipstick when I'm feeling dull and ugly. It brightens the face  :)

Agree!

Makes me feel extra cheerful when I wear Chatterbox. :)

Might have to ask family or friends to grab Velvet Teddy for me abroad. But I'm still thinking twice sinceI already own a Viva Glam II. But hey, can't blame a girl for having too many neutral/nude lippies.  ;D

abbyabendan

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2015, 09:06:17 am »
good morning sisters..

try plink also, very good for everyday use..

stay beautiful and take care my sisters..

abby

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close