We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just got MAC Rebel recently and I am just head over heels in love with the product! It's the perfect night-out shade for me. Or for when I'm feeling a little more gutsy. Great shade!Next on my list: Velvet Teddy
^I want Velvet Teddy too but it's not available here in Manila. Eh I want to see it in actual muna sana.
Mga sis,natry nyo na ba makabili mac lippies from singapore?my significant difference ba from u.s?
Velvet Teddy is a love love Eto lang ang nude na bumagay sa kulay ko
^I love Chatterbox too! My go-to lipstick when I'm feeling dull and ugly. It brightens the face