We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I gave birth to my first born 1 day before my EDD via NSD
^ hi GMGravity. You could ask your OB about your maternity leave. Meron tayong EDD, but 3 weeks before, anytime, baka magdecide nang lumabas si baby nang hindi sya premature. That's what happened to me. My OB advised me to take the ML 3 weeks before the EDD. Nagulat na lang ako lumabas nga si baby. Na-excite.
My OB naman asked me to stop working at 38 weeks. But since I can work from home that time, I had my manager approved na I will work from home starting my 37th week since I can give birth na nga anytime that week. Filing of ML will still be on the day I give birth. What happened though was that Monday evening when I was supposed to start working from home, eh I started to labor na hehe so the next day, Tuesday when baby came out, start na ng ML ko.