We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I saw sasa sa plaza singapura di ko alam kung may ibang branch pa pero maliit lang store nila don eh
Hi girls! I need help la. We will be in Singapore on March 21-24. Medyo nahihirapan ako sa pag-ayos ng itinerary that will suit everyone. May kasama kasi kaming 3 senior citizens so baka mapagod agad. Tapos sa Geylang pa yung hotel na kinuha ng iba. Paki check naman yung ginawa ko please.Friday:9AM - arrival11AM - 2PM Chinatown (lunch, souvenirs, Thian Hock Keng temple via Ann Siang)3PM - 5PM Wisma Atria (I want to check out Sasa. I'm looking for Clio brand)6PM - Raffles Place MTR Station - Fullerton Hotel - Merlion Park - Lau Pa Sat for dinner(I hope okay naman sa photo yung night view ng Merlion Park)Saturday: alight Harbourfront MTR station then take Sentosa Expresswhole day in Sentosa (I wont go in USS anymore. I'll either try the other 4D attractions or the Adventure Cove Waterpark if I have time. ng mag-isa?! haha)Sunday:12nn - Orchard malls**Is it worth it to go to Anchorpoint Mall?7pm - Esplanade MTR station - Theatres on the Bay, Helix bridge, Makansutra for dinner, MBS, Wonder Full Show at 9pm**pinaghiwalay ko Merlion and Marina Bay kasi gusto nila mag dinner both sa Lau Pa Sat & Makansutra and di ko alam if okay sa kanila matagal naglalakad. Tama ba ginawa ko? hahaMonday:rest lang sa hotel kasi our departure is 10
examiner30, share ko lang din na yung 5yr old son ko hindi ganun nag enjoy sa loob ng dome. We went to the cloud forest and flower dome. Naaliw lang siya sa cloud forest kasi misty, malamig, may fog effect na para kang nasa clouds. But other than that, lakad lakad lang siya just because he needs to hahahaha Mabuti nga he didn't pick the flowers