Her being NBSB is not the reason for her lack of eagerness to see you; actually, her general lack of interest in you (that's the impression you gave me). See, some things do not require previous experience, it just spontaneously comes out of us.
You're right -- when you love somebody, que: BF mo yan, BF ng iba, does not know of your existence -- heck, you'd jump at every chance to see that "beloved".
Her job isn't demanding, her parents pose no objection to your relationship -- hwag mo ko sagasaan, but IMO, if she has a pet dog, mas eager sya to see her pet at day's end than to see you.
Let me share a "little love" story with you.
Behind his back, everybody called him "Old Faithful". Our age gap was over 10 years. What can I say, but I like older men -- they spoil you. Really.
My 1st BF was nearer my age & tired out my teen heart. I had too many parental restrictions while he freely socialized. I just found it too tiring, to maintain that relationship, & that time, there was too much on my plate I couldn't yet master. Oh, but ROMANTICO - I recall how excited I was anticipating spending time with this not-the-right-time-in-our-lives BF. Well, anyway...
So, I chose "Old a Faithful" next. I had no hesitance showing him my petulance, moodiness, lack of eagerness to be around. I was that confident he'd come running if I snapped my fingers; & he'd ask "How high" if I asked him to jump. Why choose him then? Wala na bang iba? Oh, maraming iba. But IMO, he was the one who required the Least Effort on my part. Plus, he sure was the most dedicated in pursuing me. Even when I'd snub him, or ignore him while he was courting me -- sige, shoulder on pa rin sa panliligaw sa bratty me. It wasn't that he was uninteresting. He was what the majority would label: A Very Good Catch. But well, sige, good catch ka -- sobrang patient ka with me, sige sobrang easy ka for me to handle, sige BF kita. But haaaayyyyy, The Spark just wasn't there.
And when he demanded more of my time, I begrudged it. "Istorbo naman ito" -- -- even if all that was on my plate for the day was a mani-pedi.
And when he wanted to be part of my other social circles, I sure balked. As in: I don't want to be seen with you always holding my hand, nor have your arm on my shoulder. Yuck. I didn't appreciate what I perceived as his neediness.
For all his loving behavior towards me, I found him more often than not -- irritating. Kaya lang, he gave me no heartaches & he was always good to me (considerate, caring, etc etc). And all na deemed him A Very Good Catch. So, for a short while I thought life was best that way: no waves.
Pero yon nga: No Spark. Hahaha. I often went socializing without him, subconsciously anticipating to find The Spark.
When he gently demanded to go socializing with me, since he was my BF, I'd keep my social calendar secret, or lie. Basta, I just wanted to leave him "at home" - figuratively speaking.
So when The Spark occurred, I just gave in to it. I dumped "Old Faithful" in a very very quick heartbeat, and willingly gave in to the thrills of courtship, the excitement of falling in love -- yung kagagahan naming mga girls na sige, just fall in love. That big bonfire of falling in love that even parents can't stop... That being so-dizzyadelicious-in-love! that requires no previous experience. It's a great journey, no matter how it ends... Kaya nga some of us get consumed by it; and do really stupid things to ourselves. Hahaha.
So there. The Spark sure became a huge bonfire; and, here I am married to him.
As for " Old Faithful"... Honestly, Who Cares? I don't. He was/is old enough to take care of himself.
I am just making cuento my experience. I am not saying you are similar to "Old Faithful".
So, since you are just new in this relationship na pinagtiyagaan mo to get, & you come across to me as a person with a reservoir of patience & understanding, then: Hang On. She may just realize 1 day that you're God's gift to her, and treat you accordingly.
Or, she may realize you're just not The One, that there's just No Spark -- and break your heart.
It's not your fault, "it's not you" -- that there are girls like I once was who want more, who won't settle for "Perfect, except that there's No Spark there".
Good luck.