We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis same problem here. Yung akin naman pino ang dandruff ko. Kaya naallergy na tuloy mata ko. Tapos sa tindi ng dandruff ko nagfafalling hair na tuloy ako.
I've had dry hair all my life. I am now trying my best to take care of my hair a bit better. I used anti dandruff shampoos already... still i have these flakes when i scratch my scalp. they are not big or super many but they are there. Anyone can suugest a REALLY GOOD way to eliminate this all in all and get my hair not dry anymore?
Yung Neutrogena T Gel Shampoo effective for my dandruff. Amoy gamot siya at medyo drying sa buhok but I only have to use it twice a week. Kita ko difference after about 2 weeks.
Try nature's gate shampoo with tea tree oil. Effective sya for me. Sa healthy options ko nabili. Yung human heart mature na shampoo na natural moisturizing mandarin scent ok din pero mas ok ang nature's gate with tea tree oil.
Sis petlovah ano conditioner gamit mo? Saka pano mo ginagamit yung shampoo? Direct sa hair? Or mixed sa water? Thanks.