Author Topic: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D  (Read 7630 times)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 02:06:33 pm »
@ sis anirtak, i like what you said in the last paragraph. i should really start on myself. i realized this a long time ago but decided to improve what i have to ngayon lang. not bad. its better late than never at all di ba?

@ sis maita, i know i should take it easy coz if not, i know i might not meet mr right, the more na magiging mailap. i dont think about it so often anymore. heheh.. atleast di ba. i know he will come at the right time. sana malapit na.

anirtak127

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 04:27:02 pm »
green-aholic, yes, it's always better late than never. Wag ka din pa-pressure sa mga tao sa paligid mo. Tama, improve on yourself. At dapat ready ka na. Kasi pag dumating na ang right time, wala nang bawian. Dapat ready ka mag-take ng risks kasi may kanya kanya ding ups and downs ang bawat relationship. Saka be open minded. Wag ka mag-set ng standards na tipong pag hindi na-meet agad eh aayaw ka na. It all takes time. Just go with the flow at pag okay, everything will fall in the right place. Best of luck!

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 08:39:47 pm »
 8)
I wanted to be in a relationship, who doesn't, right? pero the problem is i'm not outgoing. as in lalabas lang ako pag kelangan. i am 27. i don't know why i'm not comfortable going out kahit na gusto kong iexpose ang sarili ko hoping mahahanap ko yung guy for me. i'm thinking na mag apply ng work outside home just so i can meet new people. i guess thats the only way.

First and foremost sis, dont look for love! Let it find you, even a guy friend of mine advised this to me, wag ko daw hintayin, hanapin or ianticipate. Kusa siyang darating.

Ako, i'm a believer na there's someone out there in the universe meant just for you. Even if you stayed in your house forever and lock yourself away from mankind, darating at darating siya sayo kasi you belong with each other. Tingnan mo nga ang mga disney princesses natin. Who would've thought that the very boring sleeping beauty actually caught some good fish. Or si beast sa beauty and the beast! :)) Though i'm not against going out and mingling, doing those are really good, helps you a lot in a lot of ways. Haha!

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 08:56:55 pm »
^ i also believe in that sis na if theres someone meant for you, youll find a way para mahanap.ang isat isa. I believe in fate. Yun nga lang minsan talaga nakakainip. As of the moment di ko naman naiisip ulit yan. Di nako nagpapanic na wala pa. Sana dumating na sya.. hehe.. heto na naman ako.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2014, 06:17:07 pm »
Yes, don't look for love! Like the TS I'm also not an outgoing person, I thought I will be single forever.. :P But my present bf, I met him in my job. In a teaching job, mind you, wherein male employees are veeeery scarce.  :P

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2014, 07:20:56 pm »
Nakaka-inspire naman your stories. I'm not outgoing din kasi. Homebuddy person e. School-bahay-school.

bleep

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2014, 09:14:18 am »
I think youll meet the one in a unexpected place/circumstance just be patient sis. We have the same situation napagod nako kakaantay ayun sa awa ng Diyos after how many years may dumating altho di ko alam kung sya na hihi  :)

But the point is live your life dont be pressured with the thought of not having a boyfriend may mamemeet ka din siguro di pa ngayon yung right time. Ika nga ni Ramon Bautista..ABANGERZ muna  ;D ;D

ann08

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2014, 08:38:52 am »
May mga tao naman na gusto introvert or sometimes may introvert attracts the same kaya okay lang yan sis. I'm sure may namemeet ka naman na mga people around work or within your place. :)

pero in one point, nakaka pressure naman kasi ito. Nag joke pa naman ang isa kong relative, I BF ko na daw kahit yung bulag. Hindi naman ako kapangitan, may flaws lang kaya not that confident at namimili lang ika nga we accept the love we think we deserve. :D


bonita111809

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2014, 03:41:18 am »
I believe that there is a destined man for every woman. pwede mo syang makita kahit saan. so ang masasabi ko lang. always be prepared. be presentable. don't let your "off day" be another woman's "on day". kaya kahit bibili ka lang sa kanto dapat maganda palagi. ang unang nakikita ng isang lalake ay pisikal na anyo. aminin na naten, visual silang mga nilalang kaya dapat lagi kang maganda sa paningin nila. darating yan. just be patient but don't be desperate.  ;)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »
haahahha! tama!! be at your best at all times kasi nga baka biglain tayo ni the one tapos mukha tayong ewan, nako!!. hahahah.. dapat magpaganda tayo in our own right. we should really start everything in ourselves. tama na bago nila tayo mahalin, dapat tayo nga muna ang magmahal sa mga sarili natin.

just imagine how thrilling it is to know who that one person you'll be spending the rest of your life with di ba? napakalawak kasi at napakarami ng posibleng para sayo e di ba? kasi ganun ako e. minsan maiisip ko, sino kaya makakatuluyan ko? nakaka excite the thought of it. that anytime soon you'll meet him, unexpectedly, and when you're both there, together happily, then the chase is over. hindi na excitement as to who the person is. the excitement na is how you're going to grow as a family.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close