Author Topic: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D  (Read 7614 times)

green-aholic

  • Guest
I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« on: October 22, 2013, 02:40:16 pm »
I wanted to be in a relationship, who doesn't, right? pero the problem is i'm not outgoing. as in lalabas lang ako pag kelangan. i am 27. i don't know why i'm not comfortable going out kahit na gusto kong iexpose ang sarili ko hoping mahahanap ko yung guy for me. i'm thinking na mag apply ng work outside home just so i can meet new people. i guess thats the only way.

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 05:28:29 pm »
^I can relate to you sis :( Pero kasi akonag wo work naman ako sa Ortigas, pero ewan ko ba, wala talaga eh

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 05:29:37 pm »
^^Ganyan din ako dati. Siguro wag mo na lang muna i-pressure sarili mo makahanap ng bf. Change your mindset first. Try to go out with your more outgoing friends so you could meet new people. Or if you have friends who want to set you up with a blind date, go for it. What I'm saying is grab every opportunity to meet new friends. Who knows, your connections could go a long way.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:50:41 pm by angelzero »

Respect

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 10:27:42 pm »
di naman yan hinahanap.. ikaw ang hahanapin nyan. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 11:15:32 pm »
^pero pano ka nya makikita kung nasa bahay ka lang.

Di naman kelangan outgoing na palagimik. You just have to grab every opportunity to meet people and widen your social circle.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 11:42:56 pm »
the simple answer is no. it's nice when you hear about love stories that started from nowhere like magic or kurikong but those are rare. your mr/ms right isn't going to drop on your lap. hindi puwede yung may gusto ka pero hindi ka naman gagawa ng paraan to meet people. landi landi din pag may time ;D

browse that thread about places for guy hunting. :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 11:49:46 pm »
He needs your help to find you.

Join organized groups that meet regularly: que sports-related yan, or religion-oriented. Basta hwag yung tipong Alcoholics Anonymous --  no judgment, but you're searching for more fun/joy to add to your life (hindi crusade hanap mo di ba?). 

Add more movement into your sched - take up dancing (pole dancing ok din). It helps you overcome shyness & makes you feel more comfy in your skin.  Confident people seem to attract more people, make more friends.

Open up to the world.  :D.  That will increase the probability matatalisod mo din your Prince Charming. 

Respect

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 12:09:16 am »
Yeah, don't EVER have expectations of meeting romantic interests when you go out... it always leads to disappointments. Just practice happiness by smiling more. It might help you feel better by getting rid of those negative thoughts and it makes other people like you more and feel more comfortable around you. :)

koalaa

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 12:24:19 am »
i can relate too. hindi rin ako outgoing kase walang time. yung work ko 12hrs a day rotating tapos 1 day off lang sa day off na yun trabaho padin ginagawa ko sa bahay or natutulog, I have my own room sa office kaya di expose, i have my own car din kaya mag travel man hindi rin expose. minsan nakaka inggit nga pag nakikita ko yung mga tao ko sa office na may nag hahatid sundo sakanila, nag ttravel together, nag pplan ng wedding etc.

Respect

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 02:05:04 am »
^ Well, nasa stage ka ng with Energy, Money but no Time.. and worst no lover.. ooops  :-X
Give your self a break. Pag off ka, off talaga. Ang trabaho di naman mawawala yan pero ang sanity ng tao minsan nauubos.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 06:47:53 am »

Siguro during university days, oo.  Pero kung 24/7 kang nasa bahay na wala ka man lang pinagkakaabalahan na work, the answer is a big NO. And as you age, the No will even be bigger.  ;D

Kung may work ka naman, puede ka rin makahanap kasi kahit papano regularly kang lumalabas.  Then after office on weekends, you can also go out with your colleagues, and from time to time, with your friends. 

 

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 11:55:38 am »
Ako rin, hindi ko outgoing, I'm severely limited to the guys I either meet at work or in class.
Nasa stage ako na may Time, may Money, but zero energy. haha

I have a lot of outgoing friends who are actually willing to accommodate and help me be outgoing,
mag practice na ako this year going next year :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 05:35:05 pm »
Hindi ako naniniwala sa "walang time/walang energy" para makahanap ng boyfriend/ makameet ng bagong tao.

Ilang oras sinespend mo sa GT? Sa facebook? Sa instagram? Anong level mo na sa candy crush?

Tapos sasabihin mo walang time lumabas para makameet ng mga bagong tao.

toria

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 06:37:45 pm »
Hi sis, sometimes you really have to go out there. Tulad ng madalas ko din na inaadvice sa mga single friends ko.

Hindi naman ibig sabihin eh makipagkilala ka lang randomly and show desperate moves to find prince charming. Minsan talaga makikilala mo sya from a friend of a friend of a friend. Mga ganung level. So kung sa bahay ka lang eh mas less ang chance na makita ka nya:).
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:55:24 am by toria »

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 10:32:01 pm »
Whoa! Dami na reply. Hahaha! Thanks sa mga ideas nyo ha. Medyo natatauhan. Kelangan ko na nga talaga lumabas ng lungga ko. Siguro nawala yung confidence ko dahil 5 yrs na since i had my last relationship? i know its not right to make that as a reason or as an excuse kaya lang yung feeling na ang tagal ng gap is parang napapaisip ako na sa tagal na yon, baka di nako sanay or something? haha. ewan ko ba sa sarili ko. ang weird. haahhaha..

i also wanted to try enrolling in classes but hanggang ngayon they were all still just plans. maybe i need to act now para me time pa kesa magsisi ako na tumanda ako na di ko man lang nagawa ang mga gusto ko na pwede ring way na mameet ko si Prince Charming. Saka maybe i am too focused on certain people that i like kaya nawawala ako sa sirkulasyon kaka-daydream na baka kami.

Haaay... Pinaplano ko din na next year sanayin ko na ang sarili ko na lumabas, to be with old friends travelling together or meeting up every weekend para magkaron naman ng spark tong buhay ko. sa pagstay ko sa bahay mas nagiging nega ata ako, mas nahahigh blood pa ko kaya plano ko rin na mag apply na lang work outside home again or abroad. haaay..

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 08:02:51 am »
Kailangan talaga kumilala ka ng mga bagong tao, wag ka magkululong sa bahay kasi wala ka mapapala dun unless humanap ka ng boys online eh madalas sablay yun, kung makakakilala ka ng bagong tao with the help of your friends mas okay pa kasi safer.

mamitzie

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 11:44:20 pm »
Minsan din kasi si Prince Charming ay hindi bagong tao sa buhay mo. Pwedeng na-meet mo na pala sya dati pero never mo na-imagine nun na sya na pala. Siguro lang hindi pa perfect timing nun kaya hindi pa kayo ibinigay sa isa't isa.  ;)
But it will be better din kung lalabas labas ka paminsan minsan para na din dumami pa yung friends mo.  :D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 10:30:04 am »
Sis sima ;D sorry just saw your post now  ;D someone mentioned na you replied to me. with the exemption of gt, in my defense i dont spend my time on those. One reason why Im not outgoing is that  the people I end up meeting are just "meh" to me. Im sure many introverts can relate to what Im trying to say. Its more often because of a clash of interests and just not having anything in common. Or maybe Im just generally disinterested. I dont know if many girls agree with me though.

And i hope you know the difference in the energy expenditure sa mag.read sa GT vs getting yourself fixed and going out to meet your friends ;)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 01:33:43 pm »
I believe that if you are really meant to have a prince charming you will find each other even if you are not outgoing. Join organizations if you feel that such organization will help you to become a better person and you like the goal and the activities of such organization, but do not join if your only purpose is to find "the one", since it will only lead to disappointment if you do not find him. Sure "going out" will give you that feeling that you are doing something but you do not have to force yourself to do things you are not comfortable just because you want to find your prince charming. You do not have to push yourself too much. There is even a saying which says that "The more you chase something, The more it eludes you".  Do not stress so much about you and him finding each other, Focus on yourself, Be the best "You" and soon if you are meant for each other Fate will bring you together.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: I'm not outgoing, mahanap kaya ako ni Prince charming? :D
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 01:51:25 pm »
^ I AGREE. Thanks,that was what i was trying
To say... most people  have this certain concept
Of outgoing na mag.gimik, party which is what I usually
Get invited to but Im not interested in due to the lack
Of common interests and clash of opinions we end up
having...maybe I just need to find my type of trip and see
where it goes from there..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close