We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis barbeecue, it depends on the supplier talaga. I had an experience wherein I booked the designer of my entou gowns outside a bridal fair. When I went to the bridal fair and saw him there several months later, he had a promo that when you book him there, he will give 10% off of your total cost. I asked na if I book him there ba, even if I already booked before pasok pa rin ba ako sa 10% off? And he said yes. So para lang akong nag downpayment sa bridal fair naka 10% off pa ako hehe. Mind you marami kami kinuha from him so anlaking benefit talaga nun for us.May time naman na, I booked TGG outside a bridal fair. Then few months after I went to a bridal fair and saw my AE there sa booth ng TGG. They were offering their decorations for free if ni-book mo sila dun. I asked kung hindi ba pasok yung booking ko. Hindi raw. Sad. sana ininform nya ko na sasali pala sila sa bridal fair hehe.