We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis f878! Punta ka sa bridal fair? Hihi
^I just want to share my thoughts about the other side of the coin.Personally i have gone to 2, maybe 3 bridal fairs after I got engaged without booking anything. I just collected brochures for me to know about the prices and suppliers available.My rule is never to get pressured to book a supplier that I haven't even researched yet, just because they offer a huge discount at the bridal fair. In the first 3 months, we booked almost all our major suppliers (Venue, Photo, Video, Gown, HMUA, Coordinator) without discounts and outside of a bridal fair, partly because they dont join fairs much and also so we can wait until we're "sure" about choosing each of them before actually booking.
I will go to this weekends bridal fair. Book ko si kenneth uy for the invitations and try ko check yung choclate confection for the giflts.