We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
With my current partner, it definitely wasnt love at first sight, but when we talked the night we met, there definitely was something. I wouldnt call it love but I was interested in him more than anyone in the room that night. And he felt the same to me. Ang joke nga sa amin nung mga friends ko was that "nung gabing yun, kayong dalawa lang ang naguusap, isang tao na nakalipas nag uusap pa din kayo".We were both attracted to each other the first time we talked. And I guess the choice of making it work was ours as well. Kung hindi naman ako attracted sa kanya i wouldnt say yes sa 2nd date. And 3rd. And 4th.