We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been using glutathione for 4 years na. I have tried gluta injection too. Effective naman sa akin but got tired of injection so now i'm using glutathione capsules for maintenance. I tried a lot of brands ishigaki,mosbeau, active white etc. Now my brand is nuwhite glutathione.I'm on my first bottle. I tried this one kasi high dose sya so i thought its like power of injection din. Then it has collagen and placenta at the same time. I'm about to finish my first bottle.. ok naman ang glowing effect sa akin.. sana i can feel the best effect on my 2nd bottle.
Trying out Tathion 307 kasi parang di umeffect sakin ang gluta 400k + Placenta White shock combo huhu.
Oo nga mga sissies na nakatry na ng nuwhite, please update. Mukhang promising..