We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
obsessivecompulsivegeek for as long as may return tickets ka to and from SG, okay nayun. It's very seldom for IOs to ask for your full itinerary unless kaduda duda ka talaga. What I prepare whenever I go to asian countries ay:1. return tickets2. hotel booking (miski dummy lang), as I said, you can do this sa mga hotel booking sites like booking.com, etc3. leave form/letter of employment (in your case, proof of enrollment)4. statement of account (credit cards, debit cards) they also sometimes ask how much you have with you, it shouldn't be more than 10k of any currency. just relax, mag tour ka lang naman talaga diba? and yes, for those invitation letters, kailangan pa ata yan dalhin sa isang gov't something sa SG. Hotel booking would do, atleast for us many times before.
Sino na sa inyo nagtravel abroad with helper/yaya? I'm planning to have our yaya come with us sa SG lang naman, di ko lang sure kung pano ko sya icoach sa pagsagot sa IO, di pa sya nakakalabas ng bansa and kakakuha pa lang namin ng passport nya. Any tips?