We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@bluealmondmonths pa??? hype pa naman ng hype noon na few days ang ganda ganda na ng feeling nila.. haha months pala..What differences are we supposed to look out for again? Smoother skin? Wala bang glow or ano-ano pa maganda effect?
@almondhmm intriga sis. I've been hearing about this since 2011 pa but I was only 20 pa back then and di daw recommended sa akin coz I was too young. I think 24 is an ok age na diba? what do you think ilovejdy?For those who drink meiji..what do you drink it with? Preferable hot or cold? Di naman ako hilig magdrink ng liquids EXCEPT for water..or sabaw ng pork/beef/chicken..