We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nainis ako sa sarili ko why I bought Davin. Naipit tuloy ako! Ang ganda na nga ng portfolio ko. Davin lang ang red. di pa ako makabawi... I sold half... my first tuition fee. Hoping umakyat din sya in the future. What do you think of Davin?
Ooh, 7000 level na ulit, sana tuloy-tuloy na to 7400
Ganda naman tignan ng 7. Sana ma-sustain. Palapit na ng palapit yung target selling point ko ah. Ano tingin niyo, 8k by the end of the year?
I got Davin too... Ipit!Im waiting till Wednesday for it.
when i started, 7,400 ang index so i'll be happy na if malampasan man lang yun this year haha!