watch now

Author Topic: Stock Market Thread VII  (Read 78851 times)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #400 on: June 14, 2014, 01:08:45 pm »
On a brighter note, panay ang bigay ng cash dividend ng mga blue chips recently ah :D Sa mga hawak ko, nagbigay ang MBT, SMPH, JFC, and today lang DMC!

May trend ba na usually ganitong time of the year sila nagbibigay ng cash dividend?

I just recently bought stocks from JFC I think last 30th of May lang. Unfortunately I was not able to received dividends, why is that?  ::) :o

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2014, 02:57:39 pm »
@sis Diane just read all their posts there especially the threads of Maestro Tony, Senyor Roy and Al Cal very helpful and insights nila. bear in mind that they are more on position trading not long term investing. they teach the members how to ride the trend as what they did with DD when it was still at 3 pesos. alas! di pa ako member nuon so i was only able to buy DD when it was 7 pesos up.



Hello, san ko po mahahanap ang TAP?  is it a website?

Buti hindi na pala ako bumili ulit ng DD at 9.  Enjoyed the almost 100% gain last time. 

leelou

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2014, 04:32:46 pm »
I just recently bought stocks from JFC I think last 30th of May lang. Unfortunately I was not able to received dividends, why is that?  ::) :o

Ex date was 05-May-2014. so di ka nakaabot sis :)

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2014, 10:04:00 pm »
negative na BEL ko...

negative din ang BEL ko :(

trendy

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2014, 09:42:06 pm »
sino dito may plan magbuy ng davin? naguguluhan pa ko kung buy ba ko.

ampere

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #405 on: June 16, 2014, 08:56:10 am »
^kung matututukan ko market sis i think it's ok to buy but i'll have cut loss point pero kung hindi i'd rather stay away sobrang likot galaw nyan  :)

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #406 on: June 16, 2014, 09:33:43 am »

TAP is an group in FB sis..
thanks. :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:57:46 am by em_cee »

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #407 on: June 16, 2014, 08:53:30 pm »
guys, may idea po ba kayo why BPI is not moving? parang weeks na ata na ganun position nya..  ???

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #408 on: June 18, 2014, 02:07:44 pm »
^y sis? i bought last Fri ng Davin at 3.38 then closing price 3.65 agad... ayun nkamove on agad ako ke DD almost 4k loss ko :(

TAP is an group in FB sis..

sis, when are you planning to sell it? are you with the TAP grp?

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #409 on: June 18, 2014, 02:11:17 pm »
 
Okay kaya buy ngayun si SMPH and si AP? :)

twiddle

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #410 on: June 18, 2014, 02:55:25 pm »
Hello mga sis..

Sorry, what does TAP stand for?

Try ko search sa fb.. Need ko rin ng guides ehh..

Thanks...

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #411 on: June 18, 2014, 03:02:05 pm »
^yes sis target price for AP:44.30 while target price for SMPH:19.41, by the way its according to truly rich club by bo :)

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #412 on: June 18, 2014, 04:40:51 pm »
Sold all my SMPH kanina then bought DD :)
Si MBT di ko pa mabitawan mababa kasi average cost ko

ChrisVee

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2014, 02:36:54 pm »
Up by 2.44% and DAVIN. What's up with DAVIN?

ilovewater14

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #414 on: June 23, 2014, 08:11:33 am »
Hi mga sis thank you sa mga sumagot sakin dito before :)

Anotehr question po, for example I bought stock A with a board lot of 100 shares, when I want to sell it must be by board lot also? TIA  ;)

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2014, 12:59:52 pm »
Yes sis, minimum number of stock na pwede mo itrade is the board lot.
Though yung 100 na sinasabi mo, possibleng mabago yan once na tumaas yung stock price.
You can check the board lot reference guide here:
https://www.bpitrade.com/misc/boardlot.asp

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2014, 02:59:06 pm »
Hindi gumagalaw masyado ang banking/financial stocks because of Basel 3 ata. That and the news that international banks can now come in the Philippines and be 100% foreign-owned -- no need for a Pinoy partner. Dami competition. Matagal ko na ni-let-go mga bank stocks, ang kukupad kasi.

ilovewater14

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #417 on: June 25, 2014, 08:53:33 am »
^^I see I see, thanks :)

About to start my first investment at 22 :D. Pero 5k lang hehe, I just noticed na yung fees pala halos parehas lang if I buy minimum board lot and even if 3x of minimum hehe. Eh kaso pang minimum lang ako so I guess I shouldn't count the fees on my calculations right? Very calculative po kasi ako haha and very newbie, iniisip ko agad mas malaki pa yung fees kesa sa dividend hung stock na binibili ko hehe. But yea I guess that's the price I have to pay. Any advice po? Thanks :)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #418 on: June 25, 2014, 12:42:25 pm »
Are you using COL sis ilovewater14?
If so, I think you need to have a single transaction amounting to 8thousand or more para masulit mo yung 20 pesos na fee.
Pero sabi mo nga, pang minimum lang ikaw (sa ngayon), so why bother?! Dedma na lang kung yan lang ang kaya ng budget na pang invest but you should include the fees sa calculations mo, so that you will see the whole picture, if you really intend to calculate.
Regarding sa fees vs. dividends... don't fret about it too much, dividends are always proportionate to your investment kaya kung maliit pa lang ang investment mo maliit lang din ang dividends. Try to compare it with Savings Account Interest per annum, I'm sure you will be happy with your dividends.
My advice... (I'm no expert in stock market, 2 years pa lang ako dito kaya di kita advice-an kung ano ang dapat mong gawin... ) - think first about your reason sa pagiinvest... that would give you the best suitable investment strategy. Ako kasi, discipline ang una kong reason kong bakit ako nag open ng COL account. And I can proudly say that I'm more disciplined now in investing and at the same time happy na rin ako sa gains ko. :-) Good Luck sis. :-)

purple_couture

  • Guest
Re: Stock Market Thread VII
« Reply #419 on: June 25, 2014, 02:12:39 pm »
^^I see I see, thanks :)

About to start my first investment at 22 :D. Pero 5k lang hehe, I just noticed na yung fees pala halos parehas lang if I buy minimum board lot and even if 3x of minimum hehe. Eh kaso pang minimum lang ako so I guess I shouldn't count the fees on my calculations right? Very calculative po kasi ako haha and very newbie, iniisip ko agad mas malaki pa yung fees kesa sa dividend hung stock na binibili ko hehe. But yea I guess that's the price I have to pay. Any advice po? Thanks :)

Hi sis!

Been trading stocks for almost 4 years already..the most important lesson I've learned so far is to cut my losses aggressively especially when the market turns sour. Capital preservation muna before capital appreciation. I usually cutloss pag umabot na ng 4 to 8% yung loss ko.

Good luck and strive to improve your investing skills! :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close