We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
On a brighter note, panay ang bigay ng cash dividend ng mga blue chips recently ah Sa mga hawak ko, nagbigay ang MBT, SMPH, JFC, and today lang DMC! May trend ba na usually ganitong time of the year sila nagbibigay ng cash dividend?
@sis Diane just read all their posts there especially the threads of Maestro Tony, Senyor Roy and Al Cal very helpful and insights nila. bear in mind that they are more on position trading not long term investing. they teach the members how to ride the trend as what they did with DD when it was still at 3 pesos. alas! di pa ako member nuon so i was only able to buy DD when it was 7 pesos up.
I just recently bought stocks from JFC I think last 30th of May lang. Unfortunately I was not able to received dividends, why is that?
negative na BEL ko...
TAP is an group in FB sis..
^y sis? i bought last Fri ng Davin at 3.38 then closing price 3.65 agad... ayun nkamove on agad ako ke DD almost 4k loss ko TAP is an group in FB sis..
^^I see I see, thanks About to start my first investment at 22 . Pero 5k lang hehe, I just noticed na yung fees pala halos parehas lang if I buy minimum board lot and even if 3x of minimum hehe. Eh kaso pang minimum lang ako so I guess I shouldn't count the fees on my calculations right? Very calculative po kasi ako haha and very newbie, iniisip ko agad mas malaki pa yung fees kesa sa dividend hung stock na binibili ko hehe. But yea I guess that's the price I have to pay. Any advice po? Thanks