We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis, Odesk only provide certificate of earnings - sa REPORTS tab of your Odesk. With regards to certificate of employment, if matagal ka na sa client mo, try to ask for a certificate of employment.I guess it's easier if you're paying taxes and sss and philhealth and pag-ibig, because you can provide them of your payments and forms as proof and occupation as Online freelancer.
Hi sisses! I am new to odesk. I just sign up last Saturday with them. I already completed my profile and sent several job applications as well. I received 1 active candidacy this morning for data entry work and the client is asking me to send scanned copy of my passport or ID for proof of my identity. I am not comfortable sending my ID though and thinking maybe it's just a scam. I know that I can just verify myself only to Odesk right? Okay lang ba iwithdraw ko nalang yung application ko sakanya?