We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi,Just started oDesk this week and I already have 2 active candidacies. I'll be starting next week yung isa, Pinoy employer siya and mababa talaga rate nya. Not sure about the other one since we still haven't reached a conclusion. Complicated ang pinagawa and gusto nya ASAP matapos ang work. :/
just passing by...ang hirap na nga makahanap ng new contract sa oDesk. bihira kasi akong mag-browse sa Job Posting kaya nagugulat ako sa hourly rate
Hi girls!Who's working as a freelance / homebased Graphic Designer? I got a job offer through a third party agency I've found online. The usual rate they advise employers to give out their VAs who specialize in Graphic Design is between $600-$1200. I'll be asking for a $700, but my pinoy interviewer insisted that I get $750 a month. Bigla kong naisip, sana pala nag $850 na ko kung mababa pa pala yung $700! Hehe.Kayo? What do you think is the ideal monthly salary para sa ganitong position? Client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who will be working 40 hours a week, so full-time. Australian sya pero flexitime ang offering. Astig di ba. Ang graphic design needs nya ay mostly mga marketing collateral like brochures, banners, flyers, some simple web pages, etc. I have 5 years naman of GD experience.