Please I don't want to lose him and I know he's a changed man but i don't know what to do at this time. I am about to follow him this december to start our own family and then this. *so stupid of me*
Darling, he sure is a "changed man" -- but not the "perfect loving husband". Wala na yon. Wala.
The Changed Man you've got there NOW is one similar to Mr. Singson screaming for justice kasi "pinendejo ako!"
Don't you think 10 years + 1 is more than enough time given to accept the 2 of you just make each other more flawed?
Dapat "bring out The Best" in each other, but you 2 do the opposite..
Mahaba na his resume as a Serial Philanderer. As for you -- I say this with no judgment but with concern for what you can bring yourself to do in pursuit of revenge.
Bull's eye ginawa mo. You used his enemy. So there was calculated intent to psychologically/emotionally CASTRATE.
There was no shred of love/consideration/delicadeza, just the need to castrate.
SO, IF I WERE YOU -- running after that serial philanderer will be my least priority.
Most important is to look at myself, what have I let myself become?
To go back to him after 10+ 1 years of his effing around, some mind-blowing.
To overcome the wounds of betrayalS and the "kadirz" of mind-blowing True Confessions... you must be a person with such a ginormous capacity to love & forgive... and hope.
Yet, you acted out of character with that affair.
See, He who seeks Forgiveness must know he must extend Forgiveness too.
So, IMO, that "perfect husband happily ever" was just a limited Run. Hindi niya kaya the forever part. Kaya naghanap yan ng reason to drop that script, eh sinakyan mo naman.
What am I trying to say?
A Certified Philanderer is a man full of rationalizations; and he will always seek a rationalization to rationalize his rationalizations.
Miracles do happen. .
Try 1 Last Time, do the Last Ditch Effort of Mommy Fe Gloria: RETROUVAILLE
I haven't done it, but it has a good track record couples swear by.
Pray for Divine Guidance & Courage. Leave it all to God, to solve as HE wills it.
Yes, miracles do happen -- but don't hold your breathe waiting for one.
Cut and cut cleanly.