Hi sisses!!
After months and months of planning, finally going to Korea this Friday.
I hope ok lang if I post how I planned for the trip?

First of all got the tickets from Cebu Pac for around 5500 roundtrip.
Rented a whole apartment near Gyeongbukgung (I hope I spell that right) for around $100 a day. I figured this was better kasi pwede kang magluto, do laundry and it literally is walking distance sa mga palaces. It can sleep six people but you have to pay something extra.
Since nasa Busan ang landing namin at 9pm. We will be riding the Mugunghwa train from 11pm until around 4am the following day.
Day 1 (friday night)
-ride the mugunghwa
Day 2 (saturday)
-Namdaemun for exchanging dollars with the ajummas or maybe exchange dollars at Walker Hill (as per mom's advice)
-shopping!
-check-in with the owner of the apartment.
-Go to KTO office for coupons and travel guides
-Namsan Tower
-Myeondong for cosmetics shopping.
-universities for clothes and Trick Eye Museum (not sure)
Day 3 (sunday)
-touring the palaces
-dongdaemun (not sure)
-insadong
Day 4 (monday)
-Petite France
-Nami Island
-Gapyeong City Tour Bus
-shopping again if possible
Day 5 (Tuesday)
-National Museum of Korea
-KBS/MBC @ Yeouido
Day 6 (Wednesday)
-KTX back to Busan
Accommodations are already paid for but nag-budget pa rin ako ng mga $1500 but will bring around $4k as buffer. Will be splurging on cosmetics and skin care products from Skinfood, Tony Moly, Missha, Etude, etc.
I don't know if we are still paying taxes sa NAIA? Around Php2k ata ang babayaran duon? for Immigration na 750 and tax na 1700 something? Tama ba?
Oh yeah, may tax refund pala if you spend around KRW30k sa mga stores, but you have to ask first before buying. Iba kasi ang receipt na ginagamit nila.
Whew! Thanks sisses, marami akong natutunan here.