We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
So my younger brother got engaged also this week and decided to overtake my 2016 wedding by getting married in Dec. 2015. They don't want to wait till 2017 pa daw since they are both in their mid 30s and want to start having kids. Im not big on pamahiins. But I asked them to give me a gift since I read here that if a younger sibling gets married before you then they should give you a gift. Should that fix it? Hehe well technically its my 2nd wedding so baka not needed, but to play safe I asked for a gift hehe.Second, I just dug up my wedding gown from my 1st marriage/wedding. Is it a bad idea to bring this to a designer and ask them to redesign the gown? I already got a designer for my main gown for this wedding. However, parang na sayangan ako with my old gown and want to recycle it. Malas ba yon? To use an old gown from a failed marriage even if I have it torn up and totally redesigned? It was an intricate gown and parang I want to re-use it haha.
I there a superstition or "pamahiin" regarding the secondary veil? About it falling off? Hehe I just watched the video of my 1st wedding and I just noticed that my secondary veil slowly fell off my head. It was pinned on my main veil on the shoulder area, so later on it fell from over my head and was hanging on my shoulder. Well that 1st marriage didn't last very long haha
LOL in my first wedding it took them several times to light one of the secondary candles, plus the secondary veil fell off my head
^ I am anulled both legally and in church with my 1st husband =) I am getting re-married next year with my boyfriend of 5 years. Hehe maybe I should avoid next time all the superstitions I broke in my 1st wedding? haha