watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86505 times)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2015, 04:14:18 pm »
^nakita ko sa IG, I think either Digital Traincase or Mupstore may pre-order for that. Or on hand... can't remember I was scrolling quickly kasi

IAMkrish

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #381 on: February 05, 2015, 04:56:20 pm »
ang ganda nga ng bagong brushes ng RT  :)

beautyjunkie22

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:23 pm »
I use mostly sigma brushes. f88 is my fave foundation brush, actually my 3rd.:) then real techniques too.. super affordable then very good quality. I only own 4 brushes from MAC cos i find myself reaching more to my sigma and RT brushes. Ive been meaning to try japans brushes, but super pricey... haha

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #383 on: February 06, 2015, 10:18:32 am »
sis Chili update mo kami ha curious rin ako malaman how much Hakuhodo sa JPN. Para masimulan na mapag- ipunan! :D

^nakita ko sa IG, I think either Digital Traincase or Mupstore may pre-order for that. Or on hand... can't remember I was scrolling quickly kasi

thanks for the info! Sana affordable din like the previous RT brushes :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #384 on: February 06, 2015, 06:04:53 pm »
Most of my brushes are Real Techniques. I have the Sigma F80, and I prefer my RT Expert Face brush, because it's smaller, so it's easier to reach crevices of my face. I currently don't feel any itch to buy something more high end, since RT can do the job naman.

Though, I'm still drooling over Zoeva brushes. Someday. Hehe. ::)

marina.ismail

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #385 on: March 06, 2015, 07:02:04 am »
I just bought a 6 pc deluxe brush set from Suesh so far happy naman ko at satisfied sa nabili ko. RT nic's picks dapat kaso di ko sigurado kung sobrang soft yun brushes kaya suesh na lang yun binili ko. Mga sis may naka try na ba sa inyo ng shiseido perfect foundation brush? Okay ba yun gamitin at katulad ba ng beauty blender yun finish?  :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #386 on: March 07, 2015, 01:49:15 am »
^ I have that brush and I love it. Mine is 3 years old na yata. I don't have the beauty blender so I can't compare.

But I can say that it's the next best thing to fingers. The bristles are very dense and short, you can really work the foundation in. If you're used to big brushes though, baka madisappoint ka.

Basta just imagine that it's the next best thing to using fingers. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #387 on: March 08, 2015, 10:50:06 pm »
San yung original RT brushes dito satin? Meron sa The Ramp right? Or yun ba yung fake ones? :)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #388 on: March 08, 2015, 11:24:07 pm »
I'm sticking with RT for basic brushes but for specialized I look to NARS. So far I got the ITA brush for contouring and then Yachiyo for powder blush. Pricey pero I think they're worth it.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #389 on: March 09, 2015, 04:21:28 am »
budzwhiz: the real techniques and ecotools from ramp are authentic =)

toocrazy: sis how would you know how much the nars Ita brush is here in manila?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #390 on: March 09, 2015, 06:23:09 pm »
What's a good brow brush that's available locally? (yung hindi masyadong mahal) To be used for Anastasia dipbrow.. TIA!

^ Thanks sis. :)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #391 on: March 09, 2015, 09:18:02 pm »
toocrazy: sis how would you know how much the nars Ita brush is here in manila?

I think I got mine for P2200+, it's been with me more than a year na kasi :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #392 on: March 10, 2015, 10:49:17 am »
What's a good brow brush that's available locally? (yung hindi masyadong mahal) To be used for Anastasia dipbrow.. TIA!

^ Thanks sis. :)

Try suesh. Meron sila sa Glorietta 5. I bought mine for p300 though animal hair sya ha. For synthetic, maganda yun sa Fanny serrano p100 plus lang yata sa watsons.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #393 on: March 10, 2015, 10:54:13 am »
I love the concealer brush ng Penshoppe and Kabuki brush ng Ellana. Yung Etude at E.L.F. na brushes di nagtagal sa akin e, naglalagas...

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #394 on: March 10, 2015, 06:26:24 pm »
^^ Thanks sis! :)
Which is better ba pag brow product like the Dipbrow, animal or synthetic brush?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #395 on: March 11, 2015, 12:10:33 am »
^ Kapag cream products better daw synthetic.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2015, 12:30:28 am »
^ Alright, thanks, sis. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2015, 02:33:38 pm »
I'm going crazy now over three canmake brushes. Super kyooooot at lambooot! Especially liked the crystal- like handle. Hindi sya plastic kasi parang glass, iba yun tunog and mabigat. Haven't bought though kasi hinihintay ko magsale sana kasali sa promo :D

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #398 on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:47 am »
I've been thinking about getting the brush set from Happy Skin. I like that it's white and pinakagusto ko talaga is the sleek case. I'm no pro, I just occasionally glam up pag may occasion and simple everyday makeup. Do you think it's advisable to get this set or is it not worth it?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2015, 12:54:08 pm »
I find the eyebrushes too big. Pero the face brushes I'm also interested in ^

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close