watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86317 times)

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #320 on: December 14, 2014, 12:31:46 am »
For my face, I use RT brushes. For my eyes, I use beauty cosmetics brushes! They are really good plus they're cheap! :)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #321 on: December 14, 2014, 01:35:17 am »
^nice to meet you earlier sis! I'm currently using charm brushes. I bought their 21pc recently since sya ang pinakasulit at less than 2500 pa. Yun din ba yung beauty cosmetics or iba pa yun?

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #322 on: December 14, 2014, 03:40:00 am »
^nice to meet you! Hindi ko sure kung yun ba yun hehe.. what I have are individual brushes..  pero meron silang set-- diane set and the others di ko alam yung name... saan mo nabili sis? :)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2014, 05:51:40 am »
I just checked. Beauty and minerals pala yung charm brushes. Toink. Kapag magaling na magaling na ako saka ako mag invest sa talagang mahal na brushes. Excited to try out the new techniques we learned!

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #324 on: December 15, 2014, 10:55:34 am »
I bought some real techniques brushes from cash cash pinoy last night as xmas gifts. Ang mura kase as in half the price lang. Now i'm scared baka fake? I didn't know na may fake na pala nito?

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #325 on: December 15, 2014, 08:19:21 pm »
Hi sisses, anyone tried here Beauty Cosmetics? Lalo na yung Dainty Set? Okay na kaya siya for beginners? TIA

katgarciamakeup

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #326 on: December 15, 2014, 08:52:29 pm »
mga sis nasira yung shu uemura retractable lip brush ko.. hay ang mahal mahal pa naman.. what brand of lip brush is good? yung retractable na may cover para hindi madumihan :-\

Try Inglot's lipstick brush. It has a cover. I think its around P800. Ive been using mine for over a year now.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #327 on: December 16, 2014, 12:37:46 am »
@lexigirl Yes may mga fake!!! :( You should get it from the official supplier! Get it from The Ramp or sa site ng official supplier nila.

_kaokao_

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #328 on: December 19, 2014, 09:15:04 pm »
Naku I bought RT brushes din sa Cashcashpinoy. Sana di fake makuha ko. May nakalagay sa fine print na authentic daw yung items na binbenta nila so naniwala naman ako. Waah :-\

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #329 on: December 20, 2014, 04:21:51 am »
I like the brushes from Ecotools. They're soft and di naglalagas.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #330 on: December 20, 2014, 05:18:36 am »
Nakabili din ako sa cashcashpinoy ng RT make up brushes, nakabili din ako sa the ramp. In my opinion, yung make up brush mukhang okay pero yung case na kasama kaduda duda. Yung binili ko sa the ramp, maayos yung case. Yung sa CCP, ang lousy and mukhang fake yung case lalo na yung logo. Too bad naitapon ko na yung packaging nung galing sa the ramp :-(
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:26:27 am by killbill »

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2014, 08:33:55 am »
^sabi dun sa isang nabasa ko, fake daw yung may chinese characters sa box kasi wala daw silang nilalabas na ganung packaging.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2014, 11:43:29 am »
Wala namang chinese characters packaging pero yung case mukhang class a. Sa label, sa material, yung stitches. Yung make up brush looks okay though.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2014, 10:27:00 pm »
This is from RT's FB page:
A message from our principal: Within Southeast Asia there has been a high incident of fake EcoTools and more recently Real Techniques. Below is some advice to help you determine this:

1.) Core Collection only comes in color GOLD.
2.) Starter Set, on the other hand, only comes in color VIOLET.
3.) There’s no “all pink” set.
4.) Authentic items don’t have stickers with Chinese characters at the bottom.
5.) Kalm Cosmetics follows the SRP set for our location. If you saw an item being sold for an unbelievably low price, that is usually a huge red flag already.
6.) Packaging art is not consistent with current product packaging.
7.) For sets, knockoffs tend to have brush cases that are different from the real brush sets.

Please be guided. We are the official distributor of #RealTechniques and #EcoTools in the Philippines.

This also came with an image pero di ko sure paano ilagay yung link dito.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2014, 10:33:12 pm »
Can you tell me which one is better? Is it thw RT retractable kabuki brush or the ecotools retractable kabuki brush?

I need a brush for traveling. For retouching lang naman. I'm bent on the RT because of its pink color. So cute. Match pa with the RT lipstick brush since pink din.

Since I started using makeup brushes I dont think I can go back to not using them when putting on my makeup. I always gey compliments. Especially thay no makeup look pero pretty. Love. Love.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #335 on: December 22, 2014, 02:02:15 am »
^ I dont have the RT one, but  I have 2 ecotools retractable kabuki =) I love them. I use it to touchup since I dont like touching the sponge of my compact if I havent washed my hands hehe I find it more hygenic to use a brush

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #336 on: December 28, 2014, 04:03:56 pm »
I love my Sigma brushes! Wala akong problema sa kanila. Recently tried Morphe brushes too since YT gurus have been raving about this line and I must say I'm impressed! They're a LOT cheaper than Sigma pero same quality sila ha. They're super soft and verrryy dense! I love them!

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #337 on: December 29, 2014, 06:03:12 am »
Girls. How often do you clean your foundation brushes? E.g MAC 187

_kaokao_

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #338 on: January 02, 2015, 11:04:15 am »
Nakabili din ako sa cashcashpinoy ng RT make up brushes, nakabili din ako sa the ramp. In my opinion, yung make up brush mukhang okay pero yung case na kasama kaduda duda. Yung binili ko sa the ramp, maayos yung case. Yung sa CCP, ang lousy and mukhang fake yung case lalo na yung logo. Too bad naitapon ko na yung packaging nung galing sa the ramp :-(

I bought RT brushes din sa CashCashPinoy and they didn't look authentic at all. :( Tama ka, the box and the case look Class A- yung box parang luma tapos faded yung picture ni Sam Chapman sa likod, yung stitching sa case ng brushes ang pangit din, poorly made. Pati yung tag ng RT sa brush holder parang papel lang (yung sa original parang sort of pvc or plastic). Yung inscription ng RT names sa brush itself burado din yung iba, and the quality ng inscription isn't near the ones I bought from The Ramp. Nakaklungkot but I guess you really get what you pay for. :(


thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #339 on: January 02, 2015, 07:52:11 pm »
May bagong nilaunch na premium brushes ang RT :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close