watch now

Author Topic: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)  (Read 86370 times)

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2014, 05:31:58 pm »
^I use ecotools too. (Foundation and blush brushes) They're good! :)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2014, 08:59:40 pm »
^^thanks sis. for personal use lang naman. I will buy the ecotools as per your suggestion. I'm just learning from youtube videos lately. which set should I get? and how much kaya?

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #302 on: November 23, 2014, 08:46:57 am »
I just had a look at RT and ecotools brushes from kalmcosmetics.ph. Baka dito na ako bumili but it might be getting the RT starter set since I want the fine liner brush. Also the RT retractable kabuki brush.

Though I'm a bit torn and want to buy the suesh 21 pc. brush set.

will check them out in trinoma sa monday. palagi ba sila may stocks doon? or mas maganda online ko na lang bilhin? same price lang ba sila?

what do you guys think? help... baka mabili ko lahat. LOL

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #303 on: November 23, 2014, 09:48:37 pm »
^ thanks sis! I will check them all out tomorrow.

I chanced upon the suesh smoky eye set. actually, sa eyes talaga ang gusto ko muna magconcentrate. anyone who has tried it?

although my go signal na ako to buy the suesh 21 pc set. sulit ba sya talaga?

newbie question lang. bakit yung iba itinatapon yung makeup brush? dahil sira na or may expiry rin sya like toothbrush and makeups? di ba shampoo/conditioner lang naman ang maintenance nya?

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #304 on: November 24, 2014, 01:19:22 am »
The smoky eye set is 850. Its in their website. Actually nalalakihan ako sa brushes ni ecotools from the videos and pics I've seen. I think it would be too big for my eye. Also, parang maikli rin sya. I have long hands. But still it depends when I see them all tomorrow.

The 21 pc is around 3500. Medyo scared ako mag invest ng sobra kasi baka this makeup thing is just a phase for me. Sayang lang. But sayang din if magustuhan ko sya in the long run. Ay torn pa rin ako.

I want to check them out in person. Ang hirap kasi kapag online mo lang titignan.

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #305 on: November 25, 2014, 07:07:00 am »
I just bought the charm pro 21 pc. brush set. It's still on sale at 2,415 from the ramp kaya binili ko na rin sya. So excited to learn how to use these brushes!!!  :D

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #306 on: November 25, 2014, 09:44:21 am »
Beauty Cosmetics Sculpting brush - yehey meron na nung black. Bought it sa Podium Markati - Sewn n Co P250 lang :D tagal ko na inaabangan yung black lagi kasi out of stock

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #307 on: November 28, 2014, 12:15:20 am »
^which courier do they use to ship internationally? and how much is your order total? dyan usually binebase kung itatax ka or hindi. but unfortunately, it is more likely na ma-tax ka. mas maganda pa siguro mag-johnny air ka (about a week yata) kung magaang lang naman ang order mo. or use a forwarder na nagsi-sea cargo (port area congestion could take 2-3 months to get here :( ). or make pasabay to other sisses here na nagoorder from the US.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #308 on: November 28, 2014, 11:49:21 am »
^According to this blog post, you don't have to pay taxes or fees: http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2014/7/28/zoeva-brush-set.

Looking at Luxola's FAQ page (under Delivery), they say that they ship on DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. All import taxes should already have been paid before it reaches your door. http://www.luxola.com/ph/faq

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #309 on: November 28, 2014, 02:17:40 pm »
Thanks so much wandabanana!! so sad the brushes are out of stock again!

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #310 on: November 28, 2014, 05:52:02 pm »
I've experienced shopping from luxola several times.

Before there's a minimum purchase of Php 1,300 to get free shipping. Ngayon parang free shipping na. I don't know if this is a permanent thing.

Wandabanana is correct, delivery duties paid. And they ship door to door around 2 days to a week after you place your order, but with my purchases with them, packages arrive within 2 days lang.


If you buy Zoeva from the Zoeva website, you'll have to pick it up from the post and pay for taxes.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2014, 12:34:17 am »
Just got my Zoeva brush set a few days ago. I got the complete set. They are pretty good so far especially the vegan face brushes =) Although, as of the moment, I still prefer using my Bdellium Studio eye brushes because they seem to pick up more color and I have an easier time blending with them. Perhaps it's because it has more natural hairs, than synthetic ones. OR perhaps I am just not used to the Zoeva brushes yet.

But so far so good, I am happy to have the Zoeva brush set as part of my collection!  My real techniques brushes just got kicked out of my dressing table hehe

MissFemaleNetwork

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »
Hi, Let's Primp & Prettify GIRLTalkers! We are having a FREE MAC Technique workshop for Beauty GIRLTalkers on Dec. 13. The announcement is pinned sa top ng Let's Primp & Prettify board.

If you are interested, please just reply to the thread and follow the mechanics.

Thanks!! :)

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #313 on: December 09, 2014, 07:14:26 pm »
20%off yung sigma sa luxola, LX1XMAS yung code hanggang 12mn lang. Walang tax sa luxola door to door siya, i ordered monday tapos friday nandito na. Palagi pang may sale. Sana mag add pa ng brands hindi kasi kilala yung most brands.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #314 on: December 09, 2014, 07:17:12 pm »
Luxola sent me a 20% coupon for my birthday the other day, but Zoeva isn't part of the promotion! URGH. WHY YOU DO DIS.

That was probably for the best, because I had just spent 2k on nail polishes from Rescue Beauty Lounge. Hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #315 on: December 09, 2014, 08:11:51 pm »
20%off yung sigma sa luxola, LX1XMAS yung code hanggang 12mn lang. Walang tax sa luxola door to door siya, i ordered monday tapos friday nandito na. Palagi pang may sale. Sana mag add pa ng brands hindi kasi kilala yung most brands.

wow!! Thanks for the info sis!! =) the last coupon codes never worked for sigma

sis wandabanana how frustrating!! Hehe there was a40% off sale last week but Zoeva wasnt included. How sad, because I heard they were still including Zoeva during sales up to a few months ago.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:16:56 pm by Chili1113 »

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2014, 03:40:16 am »
-MAC! Worth it! Bili lang isa weekly para hindi masakit sa bulsa!

-Real Techniques - Get it from the official PH supplier to avoid fakes. Kasi ang dami na rin fake lately! I think nag consign sila sa The Ramp at Trinoma. Not sure if they have it in Glorietta,

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2014, 11:46:41 am »
mga sis nasira yung shu uemura retractable lip brush ko.. hay ang mahal mahal pa naman.. what brand of lip brush is good? yung retractable na may cover para hindi madumihan :-\

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2014, 09:25:19 pm »
Just saw an ad in fb that luxola is having a storewide 35% off. Use code LXOP12. Until midnight daw.

Saka na ako bibili. Kakabili ko lang ng charm e. Kapag mas marunong na ako. In fairness natutuwa ako sa turnout ng mga natututunan ko sa youtube. Makeup is so much fun!

rae

  • Guest
Re: Make-up Brushes (Thread 21)
« Reply #319 on: December 13, 2014, 04:19:14 am »
^ zoeva is one of the brands not eligible for any discount codes :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close