watch now

Author Topic: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)  (Read 46381 times)

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2014, 09:44:58 am »
bored. sleepy, unproductive.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2014, 11:44:55 am »
I'm feelin' hungry already kaya by 11:45am magte-take na ko ng lunchbreak ko!!!!  :P

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #442 on: February 27, 2014, 12:22:27 am »
happy and proud  :)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #443 on: February 27, 2014, 09:46:00 am »
happy and thankful kay God for my first application! kakatuwa pa kasi coincidence na si client from australia eh kakilala ang isa sa mga TLs namin dito sa floor. :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #444 on: February 27, 2014, 01:28:09 pm »
excited for tomorrow!

- fulfilled at the same time kasi nakagawa ako ng pizza twice..i feel good.

**My Sweet November**

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #445 on: February 27, 2014, 02:02:13 pm »
Body pain because of my Zumba yesterday.

Ang hirap kasi if hindi ka regular nag zu zumba, nag rest lang ako for two weeks & tried again yesterday pero may body pain na ako :-[

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #446 on: February 27, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »
4 out of 6 sana ang application ko pero since may nangangailangan saming makapasa sa sales eh ibinigay ko yung isa kong callback ng sure sale... share share din ng blessings pag may time... safe pa naman stats ko and hindi hahayaan ni Lord yun na bumagsak... :)

happy coz im going home na... :)

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #447 on: February 27, 2014, 03:56:10 pm »
bored. sleepy, unproductive.

I feel the same :-p

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2014, 05:39:33 pm »
hopeful and sad, grabe kasi bilis ng pera :(

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2014, 07:25:35 pm »
ang sarap lang ng buhay....i have my own time sa kahit anong gusto kong gawin :P

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #450 on: March 01, 2014, 02:17:34 pm »
Disappointed!

x-y

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #451 on: March 01, 2014, 08:12:49 pm »
Mabigat nanaman yun loob

aranses

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #452 on: March 01, 2014, 09:46:50 pm »
tired and sleepy

wizard

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2014, 04:51:09 pm »
Bad trip sa kausap na di sumipot >:(

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #454 on: March 03, 2014, 08:40:05 am »
feeling so great, looking forward for a wonderful week ahead..

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #455 on: March 03, 2014, 11:25:59 am »
I am sad,,, I suspect I have PCOS because of my delayed AF.

We'll I am still hoping that I am pregnant... :'(

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #456 on: March 03, 2014, 03:12:48 pm »
Happy because I was able to share God's word to an officemate that I knew would made him think when he's along in his room. I was able to let him know how much God loves him which is what our Lord really wants. And that He wants my officemate to be saved. :)

Medyo hungry kasi I didn't eat my lunch because I shared His word however it's worth it kasi this is a soul we're talking about that will be saved in eternal damnation after our life here on earth, not just a food that we can eat anytime we want to. :)

Happy because I'm about to go home.. :)

llemija

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #457 on: March 03, 2014, 03:24:04 pm »
Sad

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #458 on: March 03, 2014, 05:00:47 pm »
gusto kong mainis sa asawa ko pero noong narinig ko na ang boses niya ng tinawagan niya ako, naexcite ako at kinilig..

sushamae

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #459 on: March 03, 2014, 05:14:30 pm »
trying to cheer up, trying to be strong

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close