watch now

Author Topic: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)  (Read 46342 times)

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #400 on: February 15, 2014, 10:19:39 am »
Excited.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2014, 10:45:45 am »
Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to lay in my bed. Don't feel like taking up some calls, I wish I could leave a message after tone. I swear I don't feel like doing anything, nothing at all. Haha.

Well, I just wished that I could but cannot as I'm here on the office now taking in some calls due to my schedule swap. Haha. :D

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2014, 10:47:58 am »
I feel so good today. Totally energized!

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2014, 12:08:11 pm »
I feel bad

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2014, 12:30:50 pm »
Left knuckle hurts from punching a little too hard the wrong way nung tinuturuan ako mag-box. Ouch! :(

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #405 on: February 15, 2014, 07:08:37 pm »
missing someone terribly :-[

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #406 on: February 16, 2014, 08:59:13 pm »
Sad ;(

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #407 on: February 16, 2014, 11:16:30 pm »
Pissed  >:(

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2014, 09:24:17 am »
confused :9

thansher01

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2014, 09:38:25 am »
sleepy... kaya I'm in a "don't mess with me mood" >:(

abbeydasassy

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2014, 09:40:20 am »
lazyyyyyyyyyy  ::)

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2014, 10:14:53 am »
nagpipigil ;D mag inarte ka as if i care ? Hindi na rin :P

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #412 on: February 17, 2014, 11:21:43 am »
Sad  :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #413 on: February 17, 2014, 12:01:01 pm »
Natutuwa. Makakatulog na ako.

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #414 on: February 17, 2014, 09:50:00 pm »
Happy!!


nagkabalikan na kami :-* ;)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #415 on: February 17, 2014, 09:57:49 pm »
Happy and proud.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2014, 12:51:19 am »
aliw :D ang bilis lang gumawa ng anik anik :D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2014, 11:07:01 am »
Happy :)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #418 on: February 18, 2014, 02:35:48 pm »
Excited!magkikita na kami ulit on thursday after 2 mos :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How are you feeling today? (Take 8)
« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2014, 03:08:37 pm »
I feel like a sloth today.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close