We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pinaka worst ang customer service ng east west credit card!
Usually madali kausap ang citibank customer service especially when I pay to them late. There are times talaga that I came back from a vacation and I wasnt able to pay on time. I just called them and said that I just came from a vacation so they said they will just reverse the late charges and finance charges on the next billing. OK din ang metro bank. Never ako mag East West Bank for some reason.
Hello sis cessy, yes madali magpareverse sa Citibank or shall I say madali kausap sila lalo ma maganda yung credit standing mo. Kaya I prefer using this card than my BDO. Lahat dito sa BDO nakakainis
Sa BDO mamatay na ako kakarequest before naku wala.
Haaha true cessy. I just received a call from citi kakaincrease lang nila sa akin last week, may isa pang increase daw ulit kasi daw maganda daw credit standing ko. Di ba flattering. Sa BDO mamatay na ako kakarequest before naku wala.