We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi. I recently got a credit card from BPI and this is my first cc ever, so pardon my ignorance, but do I still need to activate it or is it immediately ready for use?
sis same tayo na kakareceive ko lang din ng first ever cc (kung kelan ayaw ko na kasi may eprepaid card na kinuha sa bpi). pero ginamit ko na sya pang grocery at di naman sya kelangan iactivate. After a week naman dumating ang eastwest cc ko. ito naman kelangan pang iactivate at hanggang ngayon pinagiisipan ko pa kung iactivate ko ba sya o hindi kasi mas malaki ang credit limit ng bpi cc ko eh. At saka parang masakit sa ulo kung ang dami mong credit card na hawak.
^ if the question of owned or rented does not need mandatory answer, i suggest you skip or leave it blank. Putting untrue answer can be constituted as a fraud (fine print - terms and condition that you signed). Just be careful with it. I don't think putting in "rented" is that big of an impact. Through the years of the cards I had applied personally I put under my residence as rented, and all are approved without any problem. Better to be on the safe side.
same thing happened to me sa bpi since magkaiba nman courier ng bills from snail mail at card from lbc etc.nwei wala naman charges reflected on the soa.