We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dahil sa sinabi mong ito sis, napaisip din ako if totally cancelled na talaga yung AMEX card ko. I received a AMEX card from BDO and I decided not to use it kasi wala naman ako purchases masyado abroad tsaka many establishments do not accept AMEX cards. I called their call center 3 months ago and pina-cancel ko na. Although cute yung card,I kept na lang.
Do you guys receive your credit card statements on time? Or laging late din? I always get mine like a week before mag expire yung due date. For me hassle siya because I only have a week to prepare payment and most of the time I go out of town so a lot of times I get delayed payments. Do you guys experience the same thing? What can you say about online statements? Isn't it dangerous to send it online?